X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syd Barrett
    replied
    Whatcha think about this one guys?Mostly hashplant?Bubba has a lot wider leaves.Smells from stem crushing are pretty much the same with last year's bubba leaner.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Thanks Dr King and Neiko for chime in
    I know you both are one of the very first fans of this strain.

Neiko, a pleasure to see are still growing your 3 year old Bubba Hash mother, thanks for sharing pics of your current indoor grow with her, she looks fantastic, as usual in your gardens Take care!

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Lovely expression on your Bubba Hash jjonahjameson

Those purple phenos are usually more related to Bubba although they are rare unless you are flowering with quite low temps.

Glad this first experience with Bubba Hash makes you want to repeat again with this strain

Originally posted by jjonahjameson View Post
    Mine finished very bubba kush-leaning.
    Smokes great and a heavy presence, but oh so smooth for an evening toke.
    Another tasty offering.
    Classic bk taste and smell. I ordered more because I didn’t keep one.

I may not dial in with the feed correctly but the results are still, for this grower, wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Congrats on your Bubba Hash harvest!

A pitty her health was not the best at the end of flowering, yield and resin production could be better if you keep your Bubba Hash plants green and healthy until the end. Anyway, i'm sure the smoke will be a delight for night times

Originally posted by conradino23 View Post
    It’s a keeper if you clone... I knew it the first time when I grew it and I had to cut early then. I also got the HashPlant genotype, which is heavier more like classic Afghani stone and also stronger smelling in bloom. Both are great for nighttime use, so it comes down to personal preference.

Leave a comment:

• Neiko
    replied
    I guess I'll join the Bubba Hash party. This is my 3+ year old cut of Bubba Hash. It's always a favorite and will stay in my garden indefinitely. This is day 42 of flower and is best taken around day 63.

Sorry for the sideways pics, I just can't figure out how to change that.

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    It’s a keeper if you clone... I knew it the first time when I grew it and I had to cut early then. I also got the HashPlant genotype, which is heavier more like classic Afghani stone and also stronger smelling in bloom. Both are great for nighttime use, so it comes down to personal preference.

Leave a comment:

• jjonahjameson
    replied
    Mine finished very bubba kush-leaning.
    Smokes great and a heavy presence, but oh so smooth for an evening toke.
    Another tasty offering.
    Classic bk taste and smell. I ordered more because I didn’t keep one.

I may not dial in with the feed correctly but the results are still, for this grower, wonderful.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dr.King
    replied
    Hello Conradino23, your Bubba Hash plant is looking very nice at this stage of flower. Looking forward to seeing your end results. Happy to see others still growing her, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    3 more pics!

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    Bubba Hash #1 or Bubba Kush looking gal with frozen heart buds or whatever they call these tops now She's been on a dry finish, which is just keeping plant without water for the last 4-7 days.

In effect and I confirmed it over and over the Brix will fly up and the smell is gonna get much stronger, which is how you squeeze out more terpenes by the very end when concentration is already high usually.

She's kept the same smell since mid flowering basically, aggressive piney and earthy tone with bubblegum body, that now got creamier and rounder. Brix at 14 atm, trichs popping amber, calyxes bursting and the moon is waxing, so I'm taking her tomorrow if I suddenly don't change my mind. The other Bubba has 4-5 days left at best.

Burnt leaves are from my ignoring vapour pressure deficit. It's been almost a week of heatwave in Italy and I had temps going over 33C. RH was about 49-52% and they both just cracked one morning. They most likely called Mg/K right before that imo, but the soil was under watered, so mobility was reduced.

Doesn't like temps over 29C, so it might be a better idea to grow her in the winter

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    BH #2

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    Another update. Both Bubbas are in the middle of 5th week now. and even if temps in my tent broke 32C they're doing well

BH #1

Leave a comment:

• ColaCalyx
    replied
    This is my Bubba Hash #3. I sprouted some BH seeds beginning of May, but this one was sprouted mid-May and outgrew the other 2. She handled the heat beautifully and is one of the healthiest in the garden. I transplanted her last week into this 45 gallon pot. I have high hopes!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• conradino23
    replied
    End of 3rd week for both

Leave a comment:

Working...
X