What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

Fronk

Day 65. Chopped.

Day 65. Chopped.

Thanks Dubi. Impressive plant. :biglaugh::woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

Humple W.

Took some more pics of my Bubba Hash today - five weeks in flower as of tomorrow. See some pretty purple coming in, and damn is she frosty! Anyone have any thoughts on which way this leans? Bubba or Hashplant? I've never grown either, so I'm quite curious!

Also, I must say this plant has been a joy to grow. Eminently agreeable! I was without a ph meter for over a week (my wife accidentally gave away my only meter that worked). I had to guess at how much ph-down to add to the water, and the Crystal Gelato (to the left in the pic of the full tent) definitely suffered because of it. But this good-natured Bubba Hash didn't seem to care at all! Just kept growing beautifully. Easiest grow I've had, to be honest!

Edit: Sorry, all, I tried rotating those pics, but it didn't work out for me this time!

Attachments

• Royal Auto AK at roughly 5 weeks from sprouting. Aother close-up.
    Royal Auto AK at roughly 5 weeks from sprouting. Aother close-up.
    78.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 1215201115b.jpg
    1215201115b.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1215202013.jpg
    1215202013.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1215201116.jpg
    1215201116.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 29

Humple W.

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since the flip to flower. Pic updates!

A side shot and a top shot.

I accidentally had my light turned up too high, which I (currently) blame for the tacoing on the upper leaves. The same thing was just starting to happen to the shorter Crystal Gelato, but once I turned the light down, that stopped.

Attachments

• 1222202051a.jpg
    1222202051a.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1222202048a.jpg
    1222202048a.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 33

Humple W.

Here's my #5 girl. Haven't grown her in a while. She's got a bit stretchier, more slender pinecone thing going on, I'm assuming from the Bubba side of things. I'm guessing she's around 5-ish weeks here.
View Image
View Image
View Image

Mine is quite slender too, and looks to me to have similarly structured crowns on the colas. Wondering if she's going to stay skinny or bulk up in the last few weeks. So you figure that's the Bubba then? I was under the impression that the HashPlant was the lower yielder and stretchier plant - but I'm often wrong!

kamyo

Veteran
Mine is quite slender too, and looks to me to have similarly structured crowns on the colas. Wondering if she's going to stay skinny or bulk up in the last few weeks. So you figure that's the Bubba then? I was under the impression that the HashPlant was the lower yielder and stretchier plant - but I'm often wrong!

Hashplant does indeed appear to have more stretch to her. That particular pheno is stretchier than my other girl, but I think flower structure wise is probably more Bubba. The #4 girl I have is probably more HP in flower structure with a slightly sweeter smell, but is less stretchy. This one is *slightly* more stretchy, but different flower structure.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a little update on this girl. Definitely the best I've grown her yet, which is surprisingly with very little attention paid to her. Fed a little Maxibloom at the beginning of flower. Other than that, just letting the soil do the work. I still love my other BH girl, but I'm glad I kept this one around. Will probably do both girls side by side soon and finally pick one to keep for long-term.
picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Kamyo,

How would you compare the Bubba Hash to the Bubba x PCK grow you did.. Do you have a preference? I’m wondering how they measure up..

kamyo

Veteran
Hey Kamyo,

How would you compare the Bubba Hash to the Bubba x PCK grow you did.. Do you have a preference? I’m wondering how they measure up..

I think I prefer the Bubba Hash, at least with the Bubba x PCK I have. Although I do really like the Bubba x PCK. Completely different smells, in my experience - mentholated fruit/berry smell from the Bubba x PCK vs kushy, gassy, plasticky perfume of the BH. Overall, I think Bubba Hash really combined in a special way to create something great. With Bubba x PCK, both plants are so dominant that they both end up contributing some great qualities, but it's still probably better to enjoy each on its own. But that's compared to the BH. Compared to a lot of other things I've grown, I'd take the Bubba x PCK easily.

Humple W.

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since the flip to flower. Pic updates!

A side shot and a top shot.

I accidentally had my light turned up too high, which I (currently) blame for the tacoing on the upper leaves. The same thing was just starting to happen to the shorter Crystal Gelato, but once I turned the light down, that stopped.

Tomorrow will be 7 weeks since the flip. The "tacoing" of the leaves is a bummer, but I'll do better the next time I run her! Wondering how much more she'll fill out in the next couple of weeks...

Attachments

• 1229201350.jpg
    1229201350.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1229201349.jpg
    1229201349.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 22

chiesesganja

37days ...first use ro water . i just want to know my tapwater is 820 ppm . can i use it ?

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20201230232809.jpg
    WeChat Image_20201230232809.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 26
  • WeChat Image_20201230232828.jpg
    WeChat Image_20201230232828.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 25
  • WeChat Image_20201230232835.jpg
    WeChat Image_20201230232835.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 25

Humple W.

A couple more shots of the lowers. (Someone tell me if I'm spamming this thread with too many pics!)

Attachments

• 1231201106.jpg
    1231201106.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 1231201109.jpg
    1231201109.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Latest posts