X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiesesganja View Post
    how many days ?
    I lost track of the exact day, but basically 9 and a half weeks.

hush's hidey hole

Comment

Mine was around 60 days more or less. From preflowers showing to harvest

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        My Bubba Hash has been curing nicely.Kushy and funky taste,relaxing stone .

View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

Looking very nice Syd. I see you have the same vaporizer. Do you use that exclusively? I am a non smoker and vaping is great for me. Smoking to me is always like sticking my head in the smoke of a campfire. But maybe I've just had bad bud so far. How do you feel the effect compares?

Comment

Very nice result, hush. Bubba Hash is one of the options I was thinking about for future grows (because it is one of the strains I can pick up at a vendor in distance within reach), so I am interested in this one.

Originally posted by hush View Post
          Harvested my Bubba Hash recently. This one was a bubba-leaning pheno:

View Image

A hash plant leaner, which could have used another few weeks:

View Image

This one also was a bubba pheno, and it was the frostiest one of the grow:

View Image

View Image

Some bubba pheno, all jarred up:

View Image

Comment

Here's a pheno of mine (#3 I think) about 4 weeks into 12/12. She's pretty quick compared to the pck pheno I have going. That one is very slender with foxtaily buds. BH looks like it'll be very quick and compact.

Comment

More indica learn
              Attached Files

Comment

Here she is at 4 actual weeks. If anyone has seen my other posts, they know I'm terrible about keeping track of when things go into 12/12. Pretty sure she went in on January 20th or so.

Comment

Bubba Hash, grown from seed, harvested at 9 weeks. Vegged for about 11 weeks. Flowered in a 5 gallon pot, all organic - worm castings, molasses, liquid seaweed, liquid guano.

Thanks ACE for some terrific genetics.

Comment

Here she is at 5 weeks. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. Have 2 more phenos a couple weeks behind. One is much more indica-leaning in the bud structure (rounded tops) and the other is similar to this one, but maybe a little stretchier.

Comment

Yum!
                      U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

about 40 days... very dense...pine....really sturdy thick stems.

Comment

I can't wait to try these out! They look amazing.

Comment

Another pheno of mine. She's the tallest, but also vegged a week to 2 weeks longer. I think she's 4-5 weeks at this point. Really liking how she's turning out.

Comment

Working...
                            X