Click image for larger version

Name:	20190401_205336.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	12966242
    bubbakushpower
    Attached Files

Comment

Got some seeds of this one on the way to me right now. Can't wait! Has anyone done any serious training with this variety? Does it respond well to LST, I'm wondering? Trying to decide if I will grow one plant out just to obtain several clones to flower, or if I'll be able to plant a single seed and make it fill out the space.

hush's hidey hole

Comment

Lovely resinous hashplant buds mendosa
        Wish you enjoy with your Bubba Hash!

Originally posted by mendosa View Post
        [ATTACH]490242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]490241[/ATTACH]
        bubbakushpower

Comment

Hi hush,

Hope you receive them soon

The Bubba Kush Katsu mother of this hybrid is very compact with hardly any stretching even in flowering. The HashPlant parental plant adds a bit of her desirable stretching, yet Bubba Hash still works like a quite compact and columnar afghani with big and wide leaves .... it's better to don't top the main apical stem unless you plan to grow her outdoors with a long growth or unless you do some defoliation on her before flowering .... these kind of afghanis react slow to topping, and in case of being topped it stays very compact and the massive leaf production can avoid proper light penetration throughout the plant in indoor grows.

So if you are planning to grow her in small indoor spaces with short growth stages then it's better to let her grow without interfere her natural columnar growth, so she can focus most of her flowering production on the main cola and on a few lateral branches.

I don't know why, but seems i forgot to add the pictures of our first testing of this strain in this thread. The pics will give you a nice idea of what i'm talking about.

Originally posted by hush View Post
          Got some seeds of this one on the way to me right now. Can't wait! Has anyone done any serious training with this variety? Does it respond well to LST, I'm wondering? Trying to decide if I will grow one plant out just to obtain several clones to flower, or if I'll be able to plant a single seed and make it fill out the space.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bubba Kush Katsu mother Phylos genotype report

The genotype report of this Bubba Kush Katsu, mother of Bubba Hash, is available since a few days ago on Phylos website:

https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGTH...bba-kush-katsu

confirming she is clearly related to the Bubba and Kush clones circulating in North America.
            Her genotype report states she is very heterozygous, which makes sense considering all the polyhybrid breeding and outcrosses produced there during the Kush scene, but curiously the hybrids produced with this Bubba Kush Katsu mother are quite consistent, especially considering the high genetic variability that the Phylos genetic analysis has detected.

I hope to send them the HashPlant parental plant at some point to make her a genetic analysis too.

Comment

That's what I needed to know, Dubi. Thanks! I'll do a mini SOG style with this one. I'll veg one out to get cuttings, and then do a clone grow.

hush's hidey hole

Comment

Bubba Hash fimmed. I flipped this gal 7 days ago and she's just starting to flower.

Comment

Good luck with the flowering of your Bubba Hash, conradino23
                  Please, keep us updated!

Comment

I will. They’re flowering nicely. I split the stalk of one when I was stretching the branches, but she didn’t really mind

Comment

This is making me think I should try some LST on my Bubba Hash. That plant looks good!

hush's hidey hole

Comment

After fim it works much better than after topping. I have two growing next to each other being the same genotype with very slight difference in vigour and fimmed one has a wider canopy, more light in and is easier to LST. But both will work fine imo. Yes they’re dense so there’s a bit of waiting for the stretch to help them loosen up, but even with my cobs they get enough of it to make it workable. Pruning is necessary though!

Comment

So here we have both plants in early flowering, fimmed one on the left and topped one on the right. As you can see there's significant difference in canopy size. They're producing first trichs!

Comment

It's nice to see you post your beauties over here Conrad. You know how I feel about the Bubba Hash and yours are picture perfect. I know you're going to love it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190406_213310.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	12971360
                              hash of scissors, really the taste of this hash is very similar to that smell of skitles that the stem gives off when rubbing it in flowering.
                              the effect is VERY STRONG, to the point of walking like (walking day)

Comment

WALKING DEAD¡

Comment

Working...
                                X