Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bubba Hash

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bom Dia
    Just did some removing of fan leaves..so this run is pretty much finished. I started counting flowering from the point all plants had shown pistils, so tent flowering day 60 was the day they were cut..:P


    Some pics:








    Very happy with the results of this run. Bubba's blessed me with stunning odours every day, overall health was good. Would've yielded better if I had tied em better, and that way avoided em growing into the lamp. Only minus is I got shitloads of leaf material (Buuhuu gonna get freezer fulll of edibles ), might be because of CMH spectre or too much nitro in soil..then again with Panama I had even stronger soil and it didn't grow so much leaves..hmm.

    Comment


      Plants are jarred and curing..wayne stretchy yielded almost 80g and started 2 weeks later than rest of the plants. Damn

      Haven't consumed any weed for months, but gave some to friends and they liked this as well...and they were the poor lower nugs ;D


      Here are some pics of the best BH in my opinion....you can see the frost althought I suck taking pics.



      Comment


        Tried the frostiest pheno of BH..doesn't really shine in taste department, but man, I don't think I've ever grown harder hitting indica myself. Make's me almost retartedly stoned now as I have no tolerance. Initial effect can be felt in your face as it becomes numb . Yesterday eve I came home from fishing, took a hit, went to a shower..was stoned as fuck and cooked a dinner..after dinner immediate falling asleep for 2 hours..really baked when I woke up..smoked another hit in the eve and fell asleep again pretty soon after. Still feeling slightly muddy this morning ...damn, this is going to be great stuff for those eve's when you plan to to do nothing but relax..

        Comment




          9 weeks, all done.
          Really happy with this one, tons of frost and a strong kush aroma one of the smelliest plants I've grown.
          Current Grow:
          Little ACE Lab on the Hill
          multi strain grow
          Photos:
          Pretty Flowers

          Comment



            Life!
            One in coco and one in soil.
            Love this strain and her effects.
            Attached Files

            Comment


              Another one I'll have to add to the collection of ACE seeds I already have very nice plant oldirtyhuman and nice smoke report rlsmooth sounds like it's easy to find a keeper out of these seeds

              Comment


                Hehe my close circle gave me some feedback of BH and pretty much all of em said that it's strongest dope they've had in recent years I pretty much agree and recommend! Have to keep some break from it now it makes me too soft..

                Comment


                  Interesting to see how on just plain water and two feeds of root juice these two grow.
                  Left is coco and right is light soil mix.
                  Clear to see the micro nutrients and living soil is feeding the seedling into advanced growth over the coco in its sterile medium. Coco will now start feeding program with Canns Nutes as usual. The Soil will continue to do just water until I see need to feed begin. I have BOC bloom and pk13/14 for later znd if needed some Bio Bizz nutes for growth.
                  Happy Growing!
                  Attached Files

                  Comment



                    Soil really coming on superbly. Both plants have roots pocking thru at base of the 9L pots they are in.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ULMW View Post

                      Soil really coming on superbly. Both plants have roots pocking thru at base of the 9L pots they are in.



                      Looking good man! Really love this strain, as somebody earlier mentioned in this topic, consuming this strain feels like shoulder massage and I really agree..really pleasurable effect now after a month of cure.

                      Comment


                        Beautiful plants everyone,

                        Originally posted by ULMW View Post

                        Soil really coming on superbly. Both plants have roots pocking thru at base of the 9L pots they are in.
                        Good luck with these new girls. I just switched to coco in the fall and noticed veg starts very slow compared to my previous soil grows.
                        Maybe that’s just normal?
                        Will be adding this to my next order for sure.

                        Comment


                          Thanks for the interest and kind words. BubbaHash has been in my garden the past two years for her medical benefits. Usually I have ran coco indoors but just had couple bags of light soil so gave her a blast again. Looking forward to tasting the difference when vaping finished products.

                          Comment


                            They look really well fed.
                            Last edited by BobMarley99; 11-16-2020, 22:18.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
                              Tried the frostiest pheno of BH..doesn't really shine in taste department, but man, I don't think I've ever grown harder hitting indica myself. Make's me almost retartedly stoned now as I have no tolerance. Initial effect can be felt in your face as it becomes numb. Yesterday eve I came home from fishing, took a hit, went to a shower..was stoned as fuck and cooked a dinner..after dinner immediate falling asleep for 2 hours..really baked when I woke up..smoked another hit in the eve and fell asleep again pretty soon after. Still feeling slightly muddy this morning ...damn, this is going to be great stuff for those eve's when you plan to to do nothing but relax..
                              Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
                              Hehe my close circle gave me some feedback of BH and pretty much all of em said that it's strongest dope they've had in recent years I pretty much agree and recommend! Have to keep some break from it now it makes me too soft..
                              Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
                              Looking good man! Really love this strain, as somebody earlier mentioned in this topic, consuming this strain feels like shoulder massage and I really agree..really pleasurable effect now after a month of cure.
                              Thanks rlsmooth for your feedback on Bubba Hash too!

                              Glad you and your friends are enjoying with her warm and relaxing narcotic effects .... ehhehehe 'shoulder massage weed' sounds perfect for my chronic shoulder pain. Curious to know your opinion regarding aromas, taste and effects between the different females.
                              After a bit of proper drying Bubba Hash has a lovely and rich taste and aftertaste, in my experience it's not a strain that needs a very long curing to shine in the terpene department.

                              I really appreciate a lot that you are taking so much of your time and resources to explore our genetics. Hope you are happy with the quality and diversity!

                              Edit: Forgot to comment about their stretching. The desirable stretching comes from the HashPlant, straight Bubba Kush Katsu mother grows with very tight nodes and little branching so she is clearly benefited of having stronger branching and longer node distance, especially indoors, where is more difficult to light properly afghani indicas of huge leaves.

                              Comment


                                Thanks OlDirtyHuman!
                                Glad to hear you are pleased with your Bubba Hash
                                Among the best indicas i've seen coming from your garden

                                Originally posted by OlDirtyHuman View Post

                                9 weeks, all done.
                                Really happy with this one, tons of frost and a strong kush aroma one of the smelliest plants I've grown.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X