Clear All

• kamyo
    replied
    Here she is at 8 weeks. Getting close.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Originally posted by ULMW View Post
    Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.
    Totally agree. I couldn't settle on just 1 girl to keep around so I ended up with 2. Honestly, if I hadn't gotten rid of one of the first ones I popped, I may have kept 3 from a 5 pack. Each plant is a little different, enough to give it personality. But at the same time, it's relatively stable on things that like smell, potency, quality of high.

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Here's an update of #4 at 7.5 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BOSSofthePINE
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFecund View Post
    hey dubi just wondering if there are any plans for bubba kush x Black Domina 98? sounds like a killer indica.

cheers
    mr fecund
    I have a random Ace Fem in flower RN and I am getting kush/ skunk notes off of it already. The stem is red and I am at this point pretty sure it is pckx Bubba hash or strait Bubba hash.

Ironically I have cuts from both black domina x erd prt and the ace Fem and was thinking they should cross into each other.

Leave a comment:

• GrassMan
    replied
    Hi,

Once topped, it grows slow as dubi said but it worth it.
    This is with 13 weeks veg... quarantine home grow... no hurry...

Easy to grow, hard rock buds.

Last pics at day 52... and almost ready.

GM
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Im'One
    replied
    Same here I been running clones of her. Makes a nice drysift too.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Here's my #4 girl about 7 weeks in. Been doing 11/13 lately. More pics in the album.

Leave a comment:

• Slim Pickens
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountainkush View Post
    Hey Dubi
    This one was a pleasure to grow and now that it’s in jars has a really nice and loud pine perfume scent and taste. Had a small sample in my vaporizer and has a really nice happy relaxed effect. Needs some time but was great after just a week in jars.
    Loud pine you say?...nice happy relaxed effect,you say?

Rats.

Now there are MORE seeds to buy.I gotta quit visiting this forum!

<wink wink>.

The slow mail issue.Longer transit times equals more risk.That does concern me to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Glad you are already enjoying your Bubba Hash flowers MountainKush and Im'One

Thanks for supporting our work Green81

Leave a comment:

• Im'One
    replied
    My clones are producing well, and I love the buzz. It has a mild tastes and euphoria with a good body STONE.
    None of the anxiety and provoked thought chains about the penultimate demise of the human species musing on fate and the nature of the univers (like some weed does for me)..it's a happy kind high that lasts into the next day.
    My home made drysift was a great product with a floating euphoria that lasted for hours.

Leave a comment:

• Green81
    replied
    Cool thread. Ordering bubba hash today

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    Originally posted by dubi View Post
    Beautiful colors and resins friend Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
    Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest!
    Hey Dubi
    This one was a pleasure to grow and now that it’s in jars has a really nice and loud pine perfume scent and taste. Had a small sample in my vaporizer and has a really nice happy relaxed effect. Needs some time but was great after just a week in jars.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Beautiful colors and resins friend Looks like is going to be a damn fine smoke!
    Thanks for the updates and enjoy the harvest!

Leave a comment:

• Mountainkush
    replied
    Coming down tomorrow just shy of 9 weeks and almost all the leaves have turned purple. Really pretty plant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X