X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijell
    replied
    Just ordered these and really excited to give them a try after hearing so much good stuff about it and wanting something to sleep for so long lol.
    It sounds like the strain I have been searching for, sleepy nice high with good yield.
    I am actually a little disappointed in me that I have waited so long and tried every other strain but not the classic goodies. But now is the time!

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Day 36.

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Originally posted by kamyo View Post
    Beautiful as always, Fronk.

While I don't have the experience of many folks in terms of the genetics I've grown out, the BH certainly stands out as the best pot I've grown, at least for an indica or indica-leaning hybrid. I need to find some time & space to run her in a bigger pot. Such fantastic weed and an addictive smell.
    Thanks and absolutely. I grew 2 outdoor plants a couple of years ago and practically everyone I gave some to said the same thing (some of the best pot ever) Both phenos were slightly different but did the same job.
    I smoked it every night for over a year.

Leave a comment:

• dubi
    replied
    Thanks Grassman, Fronk, ULMW and kamyo for keep rocking on with Bubba Hash

Originally posted by wutwut View Post
    im going to grow 2x bubba hash fems. do they usually have different or similar phenos?
    Hi wutwut,

Glad to hear you are about to start yours. Bubba Hash is pretty consistent in yield, flower density, resin production, size, flower leaf ratio, chemotype and cannabinoid content, with minor differences in flowering times. Easy to find a winner from a few seeds. Most of the plants have a pronounced coffee, hashy, piney terpene profile, less frequently more skunky/diesel.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Beautiful as always, Fronk.

While I don't have the experience of many folks in terms of the genetics I've grown out, the BH certainly stands out as the best pot I've grown, at least for an indica or indica-leaning hybrid. I need to find some time & space to run her in a bigger pot. Such fantastic weed and an addictive smell.

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Bubba hash loaded with Karma Sour D bx3f2 male.

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Day 29.

Leave a comment:

• Fronk
    replied
    Day 20.

Leave a comment:

• wutwut
    replied
    im going to grow 2x bubba hash fems. do they usually have different or similar phenos?

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    My go to eveling draw of Ischense... Bubba Hash. :bow

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Here she is at 9 weeks. I took a small test branch about a week ago and have been smoking on it for the last few days. I told one of the nephews to stop by on his way to the beach to pick up some bud & hash for their camping trip. Had him take a whiff of the BH and, "bro, this doesn't smell safe." In the best possible way, of course. It's great weed.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Here she is at 8 weeks. Getting close.

Leave a comment:

• kamyo
    replied
    Originally posted by ULMW View Post
    Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.
    Totally agree. I couldn't settle on just 1 girl to keep around so I ended up with 2. Honestly, if I hadn't gotten rid of one of the first ones I popped, I may have kept 3 from a 5 pack. Each plant is a little different, enough to give it personality. But at the same time, it's relatively stable on things that like smell, potency, quality of high.

Leave a comment:

• ULMW
    replied
    Yummy! Bubba Hash is just one of my garden favorites for the past few years since release. Just ticks all my boxes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X