Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to thank you for two reasons Syd.The photos, and,for your guidance,when faced with a problem about year ago.Greek sativa and you got me into this wonderful adventure.Got to thank Orfeas as well, cause at 38N,I expected the standards to be high,and,so they are
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys!
      Rlsmooth it's biobizz / iguana juice (AN) everyday rotation .
      Happy to help if I did,red.

Comment

Lovely Syd

Your indicas look super healthy and vibrant this year, maybe it would be a nice idea to train them with a SCROG net to open and support the branches towards the flowering stage.

Best wishes friend, hope you are enjoying summer time!

Comment

Hi red23,

Glad you are enjoying so far with our genetics and that you feel comfortable with the beautiful community we all have built here. We must feel lucky that kind and great growers like Syd, orfeas and many others are participating in this room.

Comment

I had a very nice first Bubba Hash grow,4 plants under progressive wattage to 1000 in 5 gal real Smart pots and fresh Fox farms soil with all the nutes I got a 6 footer including roots down to the smallest of 4.5 foot,they went to 65 days flower and all are very potent
            very nice and to grow the Malawi or Violeta next
            thanks guys

Comment

Welcome aggregatebuzz!

Glad you enjoyed with your 4 Bubba Hash females!
              Feel free to post some pics of them if you wish.

Best wishes with your next Malawi and Violeta grow!

Comment

Tent setup 2 days ago:

Maybe more Bubba Kush in this than hashplant?

Moar hashplant like?

Wayne Stretchy

Girl with the looks

Comment

One of my last seeds from April 2015.

Current Grow:
                  Little ACE Lab on the Hill
                  multi strain grow
                  Photos:
                  Pretty Flowers

Comment

Bad pic of some Bubba tops starting flowering week 3. Edit. I think these are the stretchiest plants I've ever grown..especially the specimen in the back..

Last edited by rlsmooth; 10-19-2018, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by rlsmooth View Post
                      I think these are the stretchiest plants I've ever grown..especially the specimen in the back..
                      Hi bro!Beautiful plants!I guess the stretch must come from the OG lineage of bubba,I had 2 OG plants this year plus the bubba hash and they all had the same kind of lanky stretch with extreme branching.Bubba hadh was a bit sturdier,but still ...So sad I didn't get to finish her,I'm running it again next year for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                        Hi bro!Beautiful plants!I guess the stretch must come from the OG lineage of bubba,I had 2 OG plants this year plus the bubba hash and they all had the same kind of lanky stretch with extreme branching.Bubba hadh was a bit sturdier,but still ...So sad I didn't get to finish her,I'm running it again next year for sure...

Thanks mate! Looks like this will be proper BH run unlike my last one. Yeah you might be right about that OG heritage, don't have much experience of it tho.

Comment

Nice girls rlsmooth,, you could put a heater on for a couple hours before the lights come on to kill stretch..
                          "There is no god higher than truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
                            Nice girls rlsmooth,, you could put a heater on for a couple hours before the lights come on to kill stretch..

Would be great idea, but there is absolutely no space left. Think stretch is also pretty much done now, but gotta remember that tip in future!

Comment

Sticky buds stay tuned.

Wayne Stretchy, started 1,5w-2w behind others and left em behind. Could easily run this together with some stretchy sativas, hope I find this pheno again in the future when I'm able to keep moms. Frosty fucker and amazing smells aswell. Mix of pine/ lemon and something else..

Smallest plant of the bunch and doesn't yet shine in the smell department, but structure and bud formation are very good and uniform.

Bad pic,sorry. This is more like an afgani hashplant expression to my understanding. Had this pheno last year as well, grows massive top cola, mine suffers a little bit from being too close to the lamp and maybe slightly underfed, but overall going strong. This has very sweet fruity pinene smells.

Overall things progressing nicely, for my next run (destroyer, golden tiger) I really gotta step up my training game. Ran absolutely out of space once again. Frostiest BH is like 30cm from lamp but doesn't seem to mind too much

Comment

End is near.

Lost one top when removing from tent to water other plants :S Could be cut anyday now.

white Xmas after all, just one top.

Slowest of the BH's in flowering.. got some real fattening going on in main cola now. Trying to cut all when this plant is ready..

Comment

Working...
                                X