Love the vigour and structure,stem rub smells nasty

Comment

Hola Syd,

You are going to love your Bubba Hash in flowering and after harvest

Comment

Happy to announce Bubba Hash is back in stock:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/bkhpfem.html

Comment

Thank You Dubi. Sown one of the new stock and know I amgoing be enjoying Bubbahash this Early Autumn. Looking forward tothatsweet potent medication... Pain free times!!! Yeah!! Great Med Strain. I got PHN and it can really help reduce nerve pain and upliftvspirit and mindset.

Comment

Love this babe...

Comment

She is asking for a transplant,but she might need to wait for a week( or two )

Comment

Pre-flower beast mode We see eye2eye right now but seems that she will exceed me in height despite the small pot,topping,stem crushing...
                  Just checked strain description and mentions that it might be ready in late september,neat!I will boost her meals,she really is a heavy feeder.

Comment

Sockdolager! and if polyphagia is the attitude she fosters, glut her till she pukes...

orf
                    “… any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.. ”
                    — Donne, Meditation XVII

Comment

Lovely friend

Glad to know she is already starting the flowering! Yeah, Bubba Hash can take quite high levels of nutrients, especially in the peak of flowering production.

Comment

That's good to know Dubi, mine are about to get a new feeding schedule tonight. Great plants Syd, thanks for sharing. Peace

Comment

Comment

dope post man

Marijuana bandanas

Comment

Stunning how vital and lively those plants look. Still using BioBizz or how u fertilize nowadays, Syd? ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X