What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica - Winter Run

S

scai

Zamaldelica is reliable. I doesn't matter if you take care of it or if you don't.
I had nearly 2 m zamaldelica bush when I planted one cut in greenhouse corner and forgot it.
Just thought that do or die.
In autumn frost came and I took all others inside, left zam behind.I think it was about two weeks alone and I went to greenhouse and it was a big bush.
Took it inside in a big bucket but I cut too many roots as it was planted in soil....so I lost it.
But I never put any fertilizer to it, it grew on it's own to be a magnificent plant.

jay sus

having few for 1st time i´m very impressed, most vigorous variety so far. even GTs and malawis(except for 1 monster) are bit behind. hope to get as sweet as yours.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
respect Azure!
well done and finally a huge killer plant!
now enjoy the harvest and the great high you get from Zamaldelica...
all the best!
M.:tiphat:

Azure

Azure, your plants look great! Please throw in a smoke report when the time comes.
Peace

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I tested a bud last night that I picked about a week ago.
The high was very calm, clear and happy. I couldn't stop grinning! haha
Just two big tokes from a bowl.
Really high with no anxiety which I'm susceptible to.

I just inspected the lower branches and took about three or four branches. These had all dead pistols, yellow leaves, and lots of healthy looking cloudy trichomes. A lot of the lower branches were not at this stage so I'll keep a close eye on these.
As for the big colas, more time for sure.
[/FONT]

Azure

Harvest Pics

Harvest Pics

The early harvested buds have a very clear, clean and up high.
Everyone loves this stuff.
She yielded better than I expected. Looks like about 7-8 ounces.
Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 26

Tangwena

Veteran
Nicely done mate, perfect grow the buds look awesome. Give them a good cure they get a lot better in every way.
Tangwena

mjlifestyle

Jesus Christ, how are you not afraid to sleep with that beast in your house? That is one hell of a plant, straight out of The Day of the Triffids :)

Very inspiring, congrats!

Holeshot

Nice job on your grow Azure.!! Zamaldelica is a great plant with a good taste , smell and high.I know I will be keeping her around for a while.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bravo Azure! :)

You did a great job with the Zamaldelica indoors :yes:
I love the ovaries full of resins and the huge colas of your plant, i think you harvested her in the optimal moment (potimal).

I'm glad you and yours are enjoying the effects of your flowers.
Thanks for your dedication and your great diary ;)

Azure

Bravo Azure! :)

You did a great job with the Zamaldelica indoors :yes:
I love the ovaries full of resins and the huge colas of your plant, i think you harvested her in the optimal moment (potimal).

I'm glad you and yours are enjoying the effects of your flowers.
Thanks for your dedication and your great diary ;)

Thanks! I took about 20 clones from the bottom branches that were not getting light. There are a bunch these Zamaldelica clones outdoors and I'll update you guys real soon!

Azure

Clone Update

Clone Update

I gave some clones to my friends. I'll track down these clones and we'll see how they are doing!
This was my first stop and it looks like my buddy is doing a good job.
This Zamaldelica is under a 300W HPS

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Azure

Zamaldelica Clone Under LED & Malawi

Zamaldelica Clone Under LED & Malawi

Here's a Zamaldelica clone at another friend's place under LEDs.
The third pic is a Malawi from seed.

Attachments

• Malawi.jpg
    Malawi.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 18
  • z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 20
  • z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Azure

Outdoor Zamal and Malawi Clones

Outdoor Zamal and Malawi Clones

The first pic is Zamaldelica clone outdoors. It's just over one meter tall at the moment.
The Malawi clone is about one meter as well and this clone was taken a month after the Zamal clone.
The Malawi is really growing incredibly fast. The Malawi cutting was tiny a few weeks ago and now it's the same size as the Zamaldelica.
Let's see what happens with these two.

Attachments

• z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 15
  • mw.jpg
    mw.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 14
K

KJB

The early harvested buds have a very clear, clean and up high.
Everyone loves this stuff.
She yielded better than I expected. Looks like about 7-8 ounces.
Here are a couple of pics.

Thank you! :thank you:

I have stated before I dont like the malawi male used in this cross, it just makes the zamal even more terrifying. Why didnt they keep the zamal line pure?

Still waiting for some authentic pure zamal genetics.

zamal pure seeds

zamal pure seeds

I have stated before I dont like the malawi male used in this cross, it just makes the zamal even more terrifying. Why didnt they keep the zamal line pure?

Still waiting for some authentic pure zamal genetics.

french touch seeds selling 3 zamal pure line landraces from the reunion french islands BROS. you can buy it online they ship worldwide