No announcement yet.

Zamaldelica - Winter Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good man ,starting a grow with Zamalash in dwc hope they don't drown !

Reminder to self good aeration .

Had a few droopy leafed sat pheno girls in the past and luckily ? They shone !

Peace .

Comment

Morning pic.
      Attached Files
      Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica Grow Completed

Comment

Nice can't wait to run this killer strain!
        LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Some of the bottom leaves are turning yellow and brown.
          Is it too early for Senescence?
          The top leaves are fine.
          Should any action be taken? Like flushing, nutes or etc.
          Thanks you for any input.
          Attached Files

Comment

whats your watering schedule? any nutrients? im subbed btw. mines looking WAAAAAAAAY worseXD im excited to see this. i have a pack of tikal from ace seeds im excited to pop some day
            Golden Berry by Dna Genetics - Easy bake Organic mix - LED - DONE

Lemon garlic og and the purps - 25gal NoTill - LED - DONE

Comment

Originally posted by lotus710 View Post
              whats your watering schedule? any nutrients? im subbed btw. mines looking WAAAAAAAAY worseXD im excited to see this. i have a pack of tikal from ace seeds im excited to pop some day
              I've been watering 1 gallon every other day into the 6.2 gallon pot which is just enough to soak the pot and run out of the bottom. Occasionally I will give it a 2 day dry spell, but the plant always looks better after a watering and will wilt if it doesn't get water.

The soil mixture: 60 % peat, 30 % coco fiber, 10 % worm casting and a bit of perlite and bat guano. And very little blood, bone and kelp meal that were mixed in to the soil mixture.

Comment

id say ph problem causing a lockout. theres no liming agent in your soil mix and the peat is acidic. also when watering maybe wait till the pots are light when you lift em. when i was watering a 5gal in normal soil id have to water once a week if that HTH

Much love
                Lotus
                Golden Berry by Dna Genetics - Easy bake Organic mix - LED - DONE

Lemon garlic og and the purps - 25gal NoTill - LED - DONE

Comment

Hi Azure I reckon feed her now she is flowering she needs more food. Try an organic rose fertilizer if you want to stay organic, I dont grow organic indoors so I am not the best person to answer but I find that when that happens in flower early on its lack of nutes.
                  Tangwena
                  For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Subscribed.

Originally posted by Azure View Post
                    mixture: 60 % peat, 30 % coco fiber, 10 % worm casting and a bit of perlite and bat guano. And very little blood, bone and kelp meal that were mixed in to the soil mixture.
                    Hey Azure! Can you say what a bit is and how little is very little?

Wicked plant.

Comment

Originally posted by lotus710 View Post
                      id say ph problem causing a lockout. theres no liming agent in your soil mix and the peat is acidic. also when watering maybe wait till the pots are light when you lift em. when i was watering a 5gal in normal soil id have to water once a week if that HTH

Much love
                      Lotus
                      I let the soil mix cook for two months and checked the pH which was about 6.5. Everytime I let the plant go without water it get very droopy, but I can try again with a close eye on her.

Originally posted by Tangwena View Post
                      Hi Azure I reckon feed her now she is flowering she needs more food. Try an organic rose fertilizer if you want to stay organic, I dont grow organic indoors so I am not the best person to answer but I find that when that happens in flower early on its lack of nutes.
                      Tangwena
                      Originally posted by mrS0ul View Post
                      Subscribed.

I will try this. Should we go half strength to see how she reacts?

Hey Azure! Can you say what a bit is and how little is very little?

Wicked plant.
                      My total soil mix was 6.5 gallons prepared in a bin and then I used 6.2 gallons of this soil mix for the transplant container.
                      I compared the perlite content in my soil mix to a bag of happy frog and they looked the same so I added a little more perlite to my mix.
                      As for the Guano, maybe 4-6 table spoons. Next mix I will write the exact number down. Blood & Bone had about 2-3 tablespoons. And the kelp meal had very little maybe 1-2 tablespoons.

Comment

Dr. Earth Flower Girl Organic Bud & Bloom Booster

Originally posted by Tangwena View Post
                        Tangwena
                        This was the the only organic fertilizer I could find. Dr. Earth Flower Girl Organic Bud & Bloom Booster this morning. Half dosage. Let's see how she responds. Product Description: Flower Girl fertilizer produces remarkable results because nutrients are released quickly, yet continue to feed for several months. Ultra-premium scientific formula provides optimum levels of primary essential plant nutrients, including micronutrients and multi-minerals. ProBiotic™ ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed. Infused with ProBiotic™—consisting of “Seven Champion Strains” of beneficial soil microbes and eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae—which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability, and increased plant performance. The Dr.Earth® probiotics are a most complete “broad-spectrum” bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Organic 8™ formula. This spectacular blend builds soil health, promotes superior buds and blooms with larger and more abundant plant production.

Comment

Hi Azure sounds like its the goods, in a week you should see if it is what she wanted.
                          Tangwena
                          For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Into the Lights

I think the Dr Earth gave her a little boost. She's not drooping the past couple of days since the feeding.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Quick Update

She has stopped stretching and now she is packing on trichomes & a little weight. Next week I'll go to a 11/13 light schedule and post some pics. I trimmed some small branches and gave some very underdeveloped pop corn buds to a buddy. He tested it and said he just needed one hit to get very high. I guess that's a pretty good sign at this point. She may have 6 to 7 weeks left to become a mature Zamaldelica.

Comment

How's the leaves at the bottom going now? Any dying off still.?

Comment

Working...
                                X