What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Mo's Ace-Capades

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just hit the trigger on some new Ace gear! Got 3 malawi fem, 3 zamaldelica fem, and 3 golden tiger fem, and 1 malawi X pck fem.

Figured Id make a thread to share all my ace gear and experiences, so far i grown the golden tiger regular and panama regular.

Heres some shots uh those grows case some uh yall aint seen um yet...

Golden Tiger
picture.php

picture.php

Panama Red
picture.php
picture.php

Cant wait to pop the new round... In the meantime if anyone has any tips for growing zamaldelica, tical or malawi feel free to post!

:smoweed:

Cannavore

Veteran
that panama is gorgeous. i've smoked bud that was named panama red that looked more or less just like that stuff and was like hashy lemon crayons. what's the flavor and smell profile on her?

B

Baron Greenback

Glorious buddage.
Looks like the new seeds are in good hands. They seem to respond quite well to pinching and other training so if you have the space get a good long veg in.
Tagging along for this one.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I logged the whole panama grow, from page 40-45 in the Panama sticky of ace gear, but heres my smoke report...

Green pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Red pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Great piny kinda spicy smell and pine/cedar/haze kinda taste with a mellow sweet undertone. I swear trainwreck musta came from panama originally, but this high to me is better than trainwreck, its like im high but im awake and can focus. I stick by my other earlier report too, this weed makes you sharper. Good stuff and I kept the red mother, thinking of crossing this with the pakistani chitral kush seeds I just got if I get a male, just imagine pink/purple/red buds with the red hairs too, that dry to a brownish magenta, that would be crazy. Good Job with this Dubi, mucho respect yo! I will be purchasing more Ace and Cannabiogen seeds most definitly in the future.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Escapades yes please :) lets see some crazy trees this year, or no dinner fa GET MO :)

^ That is true!

.... It starts....
picture.php

picture.php

popped one of each except the tikal, those can wait till next season when i have more room.:plant grow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MO, Have you grown that PR indoor? Curious if you would still get pink pistils indoor?. How many weeks did it take to finish?.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Never did it indoors but thats a good question. I have had pink purple and red hairs on different outdoor plants, but this one seemed...rrr... redder. Those ones finished around the end of october, didnt take as long as i thought they would. GREAT smoke.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Get Mo this will be worth watching, go for it mate, bring on those fat buds.
Tangwena

Very nice . Iv been smoking last seasons harvest since march . Malawi panama bangi haze nepal jam . And every night lately i seem to roll up a jay of panama .its not the strongest but it makes me feel so good .

maxibiogreen

Veteran
----------------------------

----------------------------

Wish you luck and focus for your project Get Mo.
That Panama looks irrationally marvelous, and the way the high was described opened my appetite.
:good:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words n support, hope yall enjoy the show! Tangwena, definitely finna try your cob method on the some of the lower nugs when it gets to that point, your malawi thread was a big part of my decision making.

The panama was one of my favorite strains i ever grew, better than most cali 'elite cut' too me, wish i would have kept a cut but i have more seeds, and Ace seems like strains are definitely uniform in producing similar results. Smoke it all day and stay walking on clouds.

I was going thru the freezer to look for shake to run and ran into some golden tiger shake with little nugs in it from two years ago... smoked BETTER than ever! Gave me a nice burst of energy for bout half an hour then boom, whole body felt good, pain in back disappeared, n when i layed down to go to sleep n closed my eyes I felt like i was in water, just floating in my bed, hard to describe but whole body felt good, like when i first got high off some hawiian shake when i was 13, made me laugh out loud, both my daughter who was in her little play pen sleep and my wife next to me threw they heads up n looked at me crazy then went back to sleep, haha! I think i will hold off processing that stuff till i have picked all the little gems out of it, it was like finding a hunded dolar bill in one of your pockets when your flat broke, good suprise!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fasho Heady B, I used to just get paranoid off sativas, until trying some more pure varieties, it really is crazy how the more pure ones high can be so different.

So out of the 4,they all popped, but the malawi was a dud, like it came up but instead of leaves under the shell, it had a nub. Just threw the other two seeds in the water tho, so should have some malawis comin in regardless....

golden tiger, zamaldelica, pckXmalawi
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
If ya Malawi died Pop a tical in its place then ;) ... u doin organic soil water only???? Been watchin u kill it with ur ace grows... everything looks fantastic. .. I bout to pop bunch of ace gear... Panama red/pink , nepjam, tikal, old/new killer Malawis, back to congo, gt, bangi haze.... cant poppem all need to pick 3-4max... lol...only one locked in is the Panama ..Neway good luck lookin foward to how this turns out...

Latest posts

Latest posts