What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Pédetoddy

Attachments

• photo2102984.jpg
    photo2102984.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 75
  • photo2102985.jpg
    photo2102985.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 78
  • photo2102986.jpg
    photo2102986.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 71
  • photo2102987.jpg
    photo2102987.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 72
  • photo2102988.jpg
    photo2102988.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 73

cidA

Golden tiger x auto gsc. Tall ones tiger dom, smaller ones gsc dom. For small ones I reckon another week or two, trichomes cloudy/clear. For GT dom ones I'd say another 3 to 5 weeks. A bit of foxtailing on GT dom.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 77

FletchF.Fletch

420club
What's the deal with the mini momma, is it a revegged plant? Can't make it out from the photo too well.

Sorry about the picture, lots of glare from above makes it hard to see. Mini momma is the cut back stump of a plant from a Hempy Bucket that just came down. Bottom growth still had lots of white pistils, so into a 6" pot it went. Won't be a lot of Seeds, but 10 or 20 is always plenty.

Cactus Squatter

Had a couple volunteers pop up in and beside one of my newer planter beds I started for veggies. I’m gonna just let it do it’s thing and see what it becomes.
I’m thinking it’s most likely a KA5H x HonPan but there’s a small chance it’s a Panama Bangi x HonPan or a Panama x HonPan.
There’s 2 more smaller ones just to the right of the planter in the rocks.

Before I put this planter in this spring I had an in ground veggie grow in that spot that I dumped all my ice hash remnants on for mulch over the winter. I’m kinda shocked there’s not more little ones growing 😂
84AF16B1-299B-40C0-9E60-40A19191801D.jpeg

Last edited:

nldfarmer

Otto #1 Nepalese x Old Killer, forgive the poor leaf status as these were way more nute sensitive than I guessed.

Otto #1 is a dead stock strain, sites online say Nepalese Highland Sativa x FSL 1-3 which I assume are 3 phenos of a CO specific CBD strain.

Otto #1 by itself is pretty much a F1 CBD hybrid, but I've never come across an FSL pheno, the 12 ish seeds I had resulted in almost pure nepalese to nepalese leaning hybrids.

High on the original Otto was very weak, the strongest nepalese phenos had a small buzz but nothing too crazy, the best feature of the Ottos was the smell. Tea, hibiscus and flowers with a very strong menthol or vick's like aroma.

I crossed my remaining two females with Old Killer fem pollen to try to get some power in there and it was a tremendous success.

The more nepalese pheno is still on the "kind" end of the spectrum but actually has a get up and go kick to it now where as before it was barely anything. Not much changed other than that, it's pretty much pure nepalese with a good high now.

The Old Killer Pheno is up there for all time favorites and hasn't even cured yet. Face melting power that is only being contained by whatever tiny touch of CBD was in the Otto, a few more tokes takes care of that. VERY STRONG sativa up high without the car wreck that is the full Malawi stone. It does however contain MUCH more energy so you can get jittery if you consume too much. The scent is also on another level, the rude killer aroma is present but the oil smell has either changed or mixed with the nepalese terps in a way that now presents as Rose, strong and clear.

nepalese pheno
PXL_20220430_010920919.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20220430_011011270.PORTRAIT.jpg
old killer pheno
PXL_20220507_001709572.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20220507_001722071.PORTRAIT.jpg

nldfarmer

Malawi # 5 x Cannabiogen Durban Poison male :canabis:

Just wanted to share an early pic of my M5 x Durban. Very happy with how it has turned out (the breeding, this plant can be grown better). Looking like about an ~11-12 week flower which is much better than the 16+ of M5. I've been resisting samples so hopefully can report on the smoke in a few weeks. Smell is pure spicy sweet carrots and she's holding some of my future RUST babies, I hit her with Panama Black #2 (Rio Negro P2 landrace x Ace Panama) to try to make my first strain, (Ace Malawi #5 x CBG Durban male) x (Rio Negro Colombian x Ace Panama). Going for new haze vibes, floaty dreamy euphoric but with power.

PXL_20220511_023109338.PORTRAIT.jpg