What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Cactus Wes

I found erdpurt to have tight buds and have a lemon smell while growing. The one plant I grew had alot of nitrogen still at harvest cause she hermied at week 7.
so I don't find I have gotten the best smoke from it.
I cross contaminated my purple x malawi plant and produced 3 fem seeds.
This plant pulled the purple haze x malawi flavour forward nicely. The seed cracked as a triploid dicot leafed seedling and stunted only producing 3 branches.(from underdeveloped fem pollen).
Tasted great.
I'm flowering out my last erd purt x (purple haze x malawi) seed right now.
the girl automatically flowered after a lollipop Defoliation. The fem pollen past down all the common inbred traits caused by stress from the first plant.
Definitely worth a proper hetero crossing in the future

Side note:
I found smoking erdpurt alone didn't have an effect.
It seemed impossible to get a buzz from it.
Until I smoked it at night after a day of smoking THCA rich cannabis. Smoking it after sessioning a sativa all day plaster's you into your seat and keeps shoveling more weight on you till you break free. Total body stone.
(PurpleHaze x Malawi) x ErdPurt.jpg

olday

Veteran
I found erdpurt to have tight buds and have a lemon smell while growing. The one plant I grew had alot of nitrogen still at harvest cause she hermied at week 7.
so I don't find I have gotten the best smoke from it.
I cross contaminated my purple x malawi plant and produced 3 fem seeds.
This plant pulled the purple haze x malawi flavour forward nicely. The seed cracked as a triploid dicot leafed seedling and stunted only producing 3 branches.(from underdeveloped fem pollen).
Tasted great.
I'm flowering out my last erd purt x (purple haze x malawi) seed right now.
the girl automatically flowered after a lollipop Defoliation. The fem pollen past down all the common inbred traits caused by stress from the first plant.
Definitely worth a proper hetero crossing in the future

Side note:
I found smoking erdpurt alone didn't have an effect.
It seemed impossible to get a buzz from it.
Until I smoked it at night after a day of smoking THCA rich cannabis. Smoking it after sessioning a sativa all day plaster's you into your seat and keeps shoveling more weight on you till you break free. Total body stone.

not sure if you have listed to the Dubi episodes on the pot cast but he spoke about the erdpurt quite a bit (talked about a lot of his gear and experience- 4 hours worth but a great listen). You may have gotten a cbd heavy one

Ralph W. Llama

ZamalKC x Chelviskunk #2 chopped at 49 days. Started flower at 6" after topping and finished at about 12" with 18" of spread. She inherited daddy's foul nose, but the speed and potential yield might be worth an outdoor run. Effects yet to be determined, so final choice on keeping still inconclusive. That's a little water on the leaves, no bugs or damage on this one.

Last edited:

40degsouth

A9804A22-E7EB-4880-94FA-D82D7D1A909A.jpeg
Hi everyone,
here’s last year’s selection of the Blackdog x Golden Tiger bx. I’m extremely happy with this plant and after seven years l feel like I’ve made significant progress in locking down the clone in seed form.
Some of you might remember her as a couple of leaves on a stick, past the very end of last season. She displayed incredible toughness and resistance beyond what a “normal” plant would or, even could.
The smell is extremely sour with a finish of berries and the bud development and density, at this stage, seem to be somewhat of an improvement.
The bx is on the left and the mother is on the right.
Cheers,

Last edited:

nldfarmer

I grew some plants, here are 4 females from a test of:

Zamaldelica 2016 (F2?) zamadelica pheno x hapa haze male

I wanted to improve the gangly zamaldelica pheno with proper long flowering growth structure. Also a fun test of the killer haze formula, in theory this is an all sativa version. Overall success, but had to pick some bananas due to hapa haze having unstable males. Really nice sativa growth, huge buds that still dry quickly despite appearances, phenos are a mix of zam and hapa haze floral notes: peach and pine with hints of fuel and earthy hibiscus/lime. High is amazing and close to what I was looking for, zamaldelica trippy with large amounts of energy. Not so trippy as straight zamaldelica and more enjoyable/euphoric, which IMO is good as zam is something that can't be frequently smoked. Very likely that I am underselling the potency as my tolerance is fairly high, this would probably wreck a casual smoker. Will probably use the F1s for research and clone hunting and remake this as a really zammy Zamaldelica F3 x really hazey hapa haze F2 FEM to avoid having to try to breed out the bananas from the F1.

zam pheno (peach + mango + pine)

zam x hapa - zam.jpg zam x hapa - zam 2.jpg
hazey pheno (strong pine + floral notes from both)
zam x hapa - pine 2.jpg zam x hapa - pine 1.jpg
hapa haze pheno, taken at 8 weeks due to nanners (peach pine + hibiscus)
zam x hapa - hapa 2.jpg zam x hapa - hapa 1.jpg

Attachments

• Cob 50w
    Cob 50w
    104.6 KB · Views: 67

olday

Veteran
I grew some plants, here are 4 females from a test of:

Zamaldelica 2016 (F2?) zamadelica pheno x hapa haze male

I wanted to improve the gangly zamaldelica pheno with proper long flowering growth structure. Also a fun test of the killer haze formula, in theory this is an all sativa version. Overall success, but had to pick some bananas due to hapa haze having unstable males. Really nice sativa growth, huge buds that still dry quickly despite appearances, phenos are a mix of zam and hapa haze floral notes: peach and pine with hints of fuel and earthy hibiscus/lime. High is amazing and close to what I was looking for, zamaldelica trippy with large amounts of energy. Not so trippy as straight zamaldelica and more enjoyable/euphoric, which IMO is good as zam is something that can't be frequently smoked. Very likely that I am underselling the potency as my tolerance is fairly high, this would probably wreck a casual smoker. Will probably use the F1s for research and clone hunting and remake this as a really zammy Zamaldelica F3 x really hazey hapa haze F2 FEM to avoid having to try to breed out the bananas from the F1.

zam pheno (peach + mango + pine)

hazey pheno (strong pine + floral notes from both)

hapa haze pheno, taken at 8 weeks due to nanners (peach pine + hibiscus)

Those look great - nice selections for sure

Holeshot51

Found a old pic of some Malawi x PCK x Cookies Kush

Attachments

• 00A216D3-CAA9-49B2-902F-2DD03D29BD36.jpeg
    00A216D3-CAA9-49B2-902F-2DD03D29BD36.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 60

Pédetoddy

(Purple Haze x Malawi) x Ayahuasca Purple

Attachments

• photo2102881.jpg
    photo2102881.jpg