What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

U.F.O. Haze #22

Attachments

• photo2032705.jpg
    photo2032705.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2032707.jpg
    photo2032707.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16

Ralph W. Llama

An OE crossed with a ChemElvisSkunk male. The yield is much bigger than either parent and the smell is powerful rks, with sweet, up and long effects.

Attachments

• photo2109707.jpg
    photo2109707.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

burningfire

Veteran
I've been struggling with the new light and the cold temp in the tent, I'm going to run it indoors for the first time. I'm waiting for the clones and air layering to take so i can make some fem pollen for a branch indoors and some more outdoors this summer to keep this line going.. when the temp is a little warmer I will deal with the Ethiopians and use some of the pollen, both ways.

I think I could defoliate the plant a little.

bush1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	bush1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	17838537

Mr.Revolution

Got a couple more Bubblegum rocketships (Mosca Bubblegum s1 x Zamaldelica) going.
got another girl that decided to start growing 3 or more branches at each node. This the 3rd one outta 5 to do it so it might be something with this cross.
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039904
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

20210424_123338.jpg

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039905
started out regular and then switched to 3 branches per node
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039906

20210424_123530.jpg
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039907

​ she's now switched to 5 branches per node
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039908

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039909

20210424_123501.jpg

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039910

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2039911
hard to get all 5 in one shot. The next node also has 5.

20210424_123417.jpg

Last edited:

zaprjaques

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210605-094643.png Views:	2 Size:	526.6 KB ID:	17872195
I find she's elegant. :)
Still TRSC Manipuri x ACE Lebanese Looks exactly like the Lebaneses i've grown before.
Only the leaf rub reminds of the Manipuri.

Edit: Day 19 of flowering

Mr.Revolution

20210605_170853.jpg
A Bubblegum Rocketship mutant that went tri branched, then quintuple branched then split into two tops.

20210605_170637.jpg

despite being multi branched only two main branches took over each node.
the rest stayed close to the main stem.

20210605_170817.jpg

Where the two main tops split is a mess of bud

Just Flipped a round of Ace crosses I made with a Snow Moon male.

About 50-60% were males.

Included are

Ace Fem ( pck× Nep Jam ?? )× Snow Moon
Black Domina × Erd Prt x Snow Moon
Cookie × Congo x Snow Moon
Clementine Kush × Snow Moon
Blackberry Wine × Snow Moon

So far the crosses are all squat and fairly fast to flip.
Red stems.

40degsouth

Click image for larger version  Name:	850640B2-4406-419F-9F81-27703B753DFD.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	17874164
Click image for larger version  Name:	850640B2-4406-419F-9F81-27703B753DFD.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	17874164
Hi everyone, l hope you’re all well.
In my attempts to lock down my Black Dog mother I’ve used numerous male plants, over the last seven years, in an attempt to find a plant that doesn’t have too many recessive genes and alows the female expression to shine through.
After listening to a pod cast with Mean Gene, Bio Vortex and Ganja Rebel, Gene dropped a bit of knowledge in that he uses plants with strong sativa genetics with indica strains to look for desired expressions and breed out the sativa dominance for more favourable genes.
The Golden Tiger male l used was, what l called, a Malowie dominant expression and the F1s were extremely Malowie dominant. My chosen male was an absolute beast with all the desirable traits l was looking for, including the tightest male floral clusters I’ve ever seen and a tap root that went down two feet, through my raised beds into the clay underneath and this is the only plant I’ve never been able to pull out of the ground by the stalk.
As a side note, all subsequent generations have expressed really solid branching and stem development.
Last winter l did a trial run with the incross and back cross generations just to see how they did and l used the best male for another incross and back cross generation, that I’m about to start testing; this came from the back cross. The incross females exhibited a significant difference between flowering times but the keepers all smelt of extreme geranium.
The incross (one) was quite sativa dominant and all the plants were quite uniform although there were green and purple expressions as to be expected. The back cross (one) demonstrated a lot more potential with both sativa and indica dominant expressions.
This is the result of this summer’s testing. They’re in, cut off, two litre milk cartons, to test for vigour, flower development/ times with no/ little food, over and under watering, stretch, pest and disease resistance and stem development.
The flowers of the indica doms are extremely chunky and the smells are slightly nuanced but resin development is completely different between plants. I’ve just cut the tops off for testing and I’m about to put them under a light to check for reveg with limited leaf on the flowers that are left.
The cheeky chaps over at the “Malowie Cob” thread believe I’m watering down amazing sativa genetics but I’m actually trying to breed them out completely in order for my beautiful Black Dog mother to shine in seed form and the GT is the first male I’ve found that, at this stage, alows this to happen. All the other males I’ve used have never made it pass the initial round of testing lettleone the second round of incross, back cross trials.
Cheers,

Last edited:
Unintentional crosses between Zamaldelicas and Ace Mix Regulars. Four tiny mothers, one of which a zam, produced about 200 seeds.

"G" Day 54f. This plant was very vigorous during veg, starting flower the same size as plants twice as old. Cream soda smell and very temping looking buds.
dSUvYUy.jpg

"G" Top
dhWD7Se.jpg

"G" I love how these lowers look
YWE0TMR.jpg

From another batch, 10 days younger. By far the largest colas in the tent. Not a lot of frost though.
zuYf9GM.jpg

Also younger, but with better potential.
H1lBRK9.jpg

Not my cross, but one of the Ace Mix mothers revegged. This one has my favorite smell of anything yet. A mix of wood finish, solvent and lime/lemon that I can't get enough of. I'm tempted to think it has some Panama in it. This will be its first chance to actually grow.
av5jWoT.jpg

PC29LOM.jpg

40degsouth

Click image for larger version  Name:	05095440-BB9C-45C4-B28D-2A8AFE04AC00.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	17876550
Hey everyone,
here’s a photo of the back cross (one) plants (Black dog x GT) Bx1 The small plant has the desirable Black Dog mother terp profile but obviously further testing will be needed for flower development and effect.
The test plants left outside to search for resistance have excelled. Here’s a photo of two keepers that have had other plants rot all around them including the in cross. These plants are extremely resistant to frost, powdery mildew, botrytis, over and under-watering, low light levels and what ever the leaf spot disease is that I’m selecting against. Of course there are still members of the population that aren’t as resistant but still did pretty well for this late in the season.
This is an amazing starting point to spring board the breeding program from and a point to come back to if the breeding lines go awry in the future.
These plants are now going into a 24 hr wetable sulphur bath, before being up-potted and going under lights to reveg for cloning and further testing and seeding this coming season.
Cheers,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts