What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

shiva82

smoking on peach x oldtimerhaze . mango spice pheno.
rotten mango , spice and garlic aromas. makes people want a curry

Attachments

• IMG_7476.JPG
    IMG_7476.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 49

Keif Cake

Veteran
Destroyer x Old Timers Haze

One female, put it into flower last night, i expect a lot of stretch. Early growth, id say its looking Destroyer
20230623_214331.jpg
20230623_214333.jpg
20230623_214336.jpg

And two males. Id say the one growing straight up without branching is OTH dominant, and the other is looking like a mix of of the two. I'll use the pollen from both to make F2 generation, time will tell if they're worth pursuing

20230623_214354.jpg
20230623_214347.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
Just moved into the flowering tent, with a 12-1 schedule. plan on flipping tomorrow night, depending on growth since. Don't need em to become super big for pollination, but I also don't want em too short. Because males will get replaced with various clones to fill out and canopy needs to be even with that lamp.

DCxPAN f1 vd53
full

full

full

Keif Cake

Veteran

One female, put it into flower last night, i expect a lot of stretch. Early growth, id say its looking Destroyer View attachment 18858128 View attachment 18858129 View attachment 18858130

And two males. Id say the one growing straight up without branching is OTH dominant, and the other is looking like a mix of of the two. I'll use the pollen from both to make F2 generation, time will tell if they're worth pursuing

View attachment 18858131 View attachment 18858132
Well it appears that the skinny OTH one is actually a female as well, it looked like the little claw when first appearing yesterday, but now I'm. Quite certain its a girl

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
@Hmong, very clean tent and beautiful plants, nice work.

I have two Ace crosses this season. These are the Lebanese m, x Auto Malawi f, f1's .
I also have some Auto Zamaldelica f, x Highland Nepalese Grape m, f1's I will take pictures of them later.

These Lebanese x Auto Malawi are in 35 gallon grow bags in a greenhouse at 49 degrees North America.
Peace farmerlion
20230625_103831.jpg
20230625_103839.jpg
20230625_103853.jpg
20230625_104021.jpg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway

One female, put it into flower last night, i expect a lot of stretch. Early growth, id say its looking Destroyer View attachment 18858128 View attachment 18858129 View attachment 18858130

View attachment 18858131 View attachment 18858132
That’s a killer sounding cross.

Keif Cake

Veteran
That’s a killer sounding cross.
I hope so! The Destroyer female was nice, ran it a couple of times, hopefully these two suuuuper inbred lines produce something worth keeping around.

Can't be certain until you flower it completely.
Nope, I've been watching so i could get the females in flower as soon as they show, holding off on the males for a month or more, i imagine the females will take a while to get going

Shua1991

20230626_063411.jpg
At roughly 3 weeks of age, this Black Currant pheno is now appearing to produce "pre-trichomes" like the undeveloped stalks, getting even more resinous on stems and odorous, I'll try to take a picture of the resin under microscope but everything points to this one plant being indica dominated/pinot noir pheno.

I've never seen a plant produce resin this quickly 😳 as a seedling.

Pinot noir is a wine flavored landrace heirloom from Pakistan, found by aficionado seeds and bred into with space queen to make "cuvee", this pheno is very close to that, remarkable how some expressions can skip a generation or two and still be available when you select through hundreds of examples.