What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Shua1991

20230506_142035.jpg

(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) x Golden Tiger

The last male to survive my stress test, 10/14 for 5 days now, starting to develop resins, was already a "sticky" male from stem rub in veg but in flower now it's funkier, like bits of all the good females traits are present 😃, the spiciness, the burnt caramel and toffee smells from the most potent female phenotype, it smells like Black Cherry Pepsi on stem rub with a bit of rotten mango/baby shit. This is a Plushberry (Black cherry Soda x Space Queen) trait for sure, the spicy soda smells and the 3 leaflet fan leaves in veg are a dead giveaway to the grandmother's behaviour. I have to see if the Toffee phenotype takes to seed making in about 8 weeks. Start of July I'll be making f2's.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
My 3 Golden Tiger x Purple Satellite crossed by buddy Jay-Jay Genetics.

One had been bitten/eaten by some insect i think... maybe the insect had a knife!? :chin: ^^

20230429_170435-01.jpeg

Another one had one burned leaf(don't know the problem).

20230429_165957-01.jpeg

Here are all 3 today doing fine growing in sunlight. :)

20230507_115132-01.jpeg

ilovegrowing

looking good @Mitsuharu. they seem like starting to take off now.. by looking and my humble experience, they seem they will have a good amount of strech and growth (even in the vegetative time) :) have fun and good luck, taming the tiger genes!

here is a cross i made with a (at least what i am pretty sure of) tikal mother i found in a regular pack of ace mix standard. i researched a lot and growth, smell, appearance and flowertime fitted exactly to the 'nl/haze' phenotype of the tikalline. sadly i lost the mother, but i made some crosses and i can satisfy my curiosity. :)

she got romantic with a zacatecas tribute purple stem, stinky male. by now i saw two phenotypes. the first one leaned to the 'nl/haze' side and the yield was enormous. i broke the stem while training nearly completely off in early flower stretch, and she still produced probably double/triple of very dense buds compared to the second, zacateca/oaxacan pheno. the smell was strong and reminded me of old school 2000' dutch weed. while curing it developed a very piny smell, it reminded me very much of a typical sauna fragrance. it was a pity i found her herming quite a lot deep inside the dense buds in late flowering, so i discarded her. next time i find a pheno like her again, i will take a picture.

the foto is of the zacatecasT/oaxacan pheno. beautiful, more elegant, elongated plant and flower structure, yet still very dense buds and a strong 'dutch' incense smell on her. took her at around 75 days 11/13. in basically all the crosses i made with vermontmans lines, (gmg, zacT) it seems likely to show this bud structure in my environment. not so voluminous but elongated to the top, spear shaped and a bit foxtailed flowers. always elegant and fragrant. have a good time everybody :)
DIMG_20230507_133354~2.jpg

ilovegrowing

as im doing my breeding just for fun and experiments, here is the next pollenchucking-polyhybrid

its a (honduras x panama) x (bangi haze x nepal jam)
she is a surprisingly fast flowering phenotype (60 days 11/13) smelling mostly of the sharp bangi haze terps, orange, citrus, musk. while a thai x panama is just starting to enter the main flowerstage, she is already finishing. sativa stretch, very vigorous, easy to grow, not so hungry. lime green buds, when finished and dried
DIMG_20230511_225901.jpg

burningfire

Veteran
NCH#3 x Ethiopian Seedlings. Outdoor project for this year.

I started a little late, I usually have it all ready for summer with a selected mother that will flower under 14 hours of light. Something might come out of this, worst case is I will make some F2s or a BX to either parent.

View media item 18710317
Dad

View media item 18703122
View media item 18703276
View media item 18703764
View media item 18703829
Mom

View media item 18122620
View media item 17650595
edit: added a pic of the dad to show the branching

Last edited:

goingrey

Maple leaf x Lebanese, close to harvest. The left one is missing half of the main cola due to botrytis. It has been extremely humid this month.
View attachment 18845674
View attachment 18845681
View attachment 18845676
View attachment 18845678
View attachment 18845679
View attachment 18845684

Edit - sorry that's a lot of pics for only 2 plants lol
This is what worries me about the Moroccan too.

Super drought resistant! That's good. But maybe doesn't translate well to a humid environment...

revegeta666

This is what worries me about the Moroccan too.

Super drought resistant! That's good. But maybe doesn't translate well to a humid environment...
I agree but I must also say I underestimated how humid it was and had insufficient ventilation in the room i was using for light deprivation. A couple more fans blowing on them should have helped I imagine.

goingrey

I agree but I must also say I underestimated how humid it was and had insufficient ventilation in the room i was using for light deprivation. A couple more fans blowing on them should have helped I imagine.
Oh that is a problem yeah. Which reminds me, gotta figure out something for the greenhouse for late summer nights. Humidity goes through the roof, not literally, exactly the problem!

Shua1991

Crushed some pollen sacks, the smells are sharp, like ginger ale and cherry Soda, sweet and spicy. This male started dropping pollen midway through week 4(day 24) About 3.5 weeks into flower, so about 4-5weeks is the sweet spot to pollenate female phenotypes.
20230524_183700.jpg

16850171460421653802256812405086.jpg

Also: I Started another 130 seeds to find more males and more female representations of the phenotypes I like, maybe with superior chemotypes.

I undervalued some phenos due to ignorance, I now have more context for finding what I need in these 130 seeds than in the initial 50. I still have about 200 left for the future.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts