What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 m@lawi fem tree 10o0w

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi friends..finally im able to post my small grow..
1 malawi fem
she gets 12 hours of 600w green power ..
the plant is truly amazing and propably my best side branching plant i ever had..great vigor and thats why i deside to grow only her..
im hydro fella and i have a rdwc sustem that keeps only her..lol
malawi needs less food from any strain i grew in the past,
0,2-0,4 was my goal 40 days and i will keep it until the first flowers.
my space is 1,2x2,4m and when the plant stop the stretch then
i will use 1000 watt..
thanks ace for the great plant, and excuse my english writing*..

* i learned english here,this is my school.. im greek and greeks
dont know shit about hydro so the only way to learn hydroponics was the english language..:)

i will post photos very soon.:tiphat:

Last edited:

ptrr

WOOOOOW can't wait form photos.....your english isn't bad .....you going great!
goodluck and be patient malawi will flower a long long time....

X

XxxMedicatedxxX

in my horrible opinion making 1 big plant than many smaller is little wasting time but i wanna see this MONSTER cant wait for pics :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi tjo, Your english is much better than mine :)

Im glad you are happy with the malawi's vigour. It's a light feeder (especially the greener taller long flowering phenos) but they later need a bit more of fertilizer in flowering.

You can flower only one malawi in your space like Tangwena did. It would also be interesting to clone and flower the other females too, so later you can keep your favourite female based on flowering traits and your smoke preferences. Sometimes the most vigorous plant is not the best one in flowering traits. Hope it helps!

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
9 days flower
ec 0,5-0,6

hey dubi what a plant man,smells like earth..

photos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
good day

thanks for the kind words fellas:comfort:

Orfeas i suppose yes...this plant is my summer smoke!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looking great. The plant looks awesome. I was going to suggest using a larger container, but it doesn't look like you can move that monster. How many liters is she drinking each day?

:joint:

konopenko

Veteran
Tjo, crazy plant you have..do you plan to trim lower steams to avoid small buds? I will be lurking with great interest. :smoke:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Looking great. The plant looks awesome. I was going to suggest using a larger container, but it doesn't look like you can move that monster. How many liters is she drinking each day?

petard2.gif

hey bro thanks for passing by..
biggrin.gif

i checked the root mass in the bucket and i have to change
the bucket immediately..difficult job but i dont find any solution
to this problem..so much work for nothing,any way maybe i will
let the plant grows without screen,,,..
..she drinking 3+- litres per day now.

Tjo, crazy plant you have..do you plan to trim lower steams to avoid small buds? I will be lurking with great interest. :smoke:

thanks friend konopenko
so crazy that i have to change bucket..lol
i dont know waht to do now.first il change the bucket and i will see. i dont know nothing about how much the malawi strech
in the flower..i mean 2x 3x 4x if anyone knows i would love to know..

one more thing that maybe someone knows to help me,is identify
the pheno that i grow..

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Well it looks like the Killer Malawi pheno in my opinion, pretty narrow leaves and an earthy smell. Also, the feminized version was bred towards the Killer Malawi so I think you'll get your hands on some strong smoke !
Good luck with it !
Peace, HJ. :smoke:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Sometimes the most vigorous plant is not the best one in flowering traits. Hope it helps!

dubi,so what do you thing about my plant??
the plant i keep, is very unique in comparison with the other malawis
i throw..
very narrow leaves-like Husky Jackal said:)- i never saw such narrow leaves,.
can you help me to identify the pheno i have??

konopenko

Veteran
Hey bro just replace it, I think you should be quite agressive towards leaves and small lower branches right now and when strech is over(at least 4-5 weeks from now). There should be no green material beneath the screen and only buds above :smoke: I hope that you have high humidity rate-at least 70-80% and proper temps to achive max.strech...

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Hey bro just replace it, I think you should be quite agressive towards leaves and small lower branches right now and when strech is over(at least 4-5 weeks from now). There should be no green material beneath the screen and only buds above :smoke: I hope that you have high humidity rate-at least 70-80% and proper temps to achive max.strech...

today i will change the bucket and i will let the plant finish without
screen..im interesting about the pheno because i have not see
malawis -here in ace forum- with such narrow leaves.

Last edited:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
bucket changed no big damage..

DUBI please remove the word scrog from my thread please.

19 days flower
ec 0,6-0,8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

scrog is not an option yet.

Last edited: