What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
panama - about 5 weeks after switch
they are taking different amount of nutrients so i probably have some problems with over feeding but buds are still growing

1.png

1-1.png

keeper pheno 1 (fastest germ and hugest long cola)
2.png

2-1.png

keeper pheno 2 (fastest grower and strongest pungent)
3.png

3-1.png

pheno 3 short and fat
5.png

pheno 4 short and fat
6.png

pheno 5 foxy tailer
7.png

art photo
8-1.png

8-2.png

skoviik

2 out of my 3 panamas have caught these odd looking black dots/marks on the leaves. I see this for the first time and I have no idea what it is. Is it from the fungi kingdom or is it an animal thing? Could it be beause of too little or too high levels of some nutrient/element? It is an outdoor grow on 46 lat.

Attachments

• photo2072454.jpg
    photo2072454.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2072455.jpg
    photo2072455.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2072456.jpg
    photo2072456.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2072457.jpg
    photo2072457.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 28

goingrey

2 out of my 3 panamas have caught these odd looking black dots/marks on the leaves. I see this for the first time and I have no idea what it is. Is it from the fungi kingdom or is it an animal thing? Could it be beause of too little or too high levels of some nutrient/element? It is an outdoor grow on 46 lat.

Oh dear. I have not seen anything like this before either but my gut feeling is that it's fungal. Have you managed to find out anything yet?

Even if that is the case it is only a symptom though. Fungal spores are impossible to avoid in an outdoor grow. But something is causing them to be susceptible to it, strangely enough as overall they look quite happy.

skoviik

Oh dear. I have not seen anything like this before either but my gut feeling is that it's fungal. Have you managed to find out anything yet?

Even if that is the case it is only a symptom though. Fungal spores are impossible to avoid in an outdoor grow. But something is causing them to be susceptible to it, strangely enough as overall they look quite happy.

Thanks goingrey for your answer. At first I thought it was fungal too, so I plucked the marked leaves in panic. But when I looked at the photo's at home I had second thoughts. Everyone I ask tells me that they see it for the first time. Some think it should be some element shortage/excess which is my thought too. They grow organicly in soil lightly fertilised with 1 year old horse manure. They seem healthy enough and doing fine, also weather is prediceted to be nice and mostly dry so I won't worry. I just hope its not some sort of funghi.

Attachments

• photo2073463.jpg
    photo2073463.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Skoviik, if it were fungal you would see visible bumps/boils or some sort of raised something. Your pic looked like an anomaly to me. Maybe just some aberrant miss of phosphorus or micro screwiness. Your plant looks pretty good otherwise. I wouldn't sweat it too hard.

Leb- no doubt! That Panama is something else. Everyone around here loves the Panama leaning plants of my Mal x Pan. Fantastic representation.

skoviik

thx bsgospel for your kind and soothing words :) It's not spreading, plants look healthy (although they are gettting hungry now in the peak of flowering) so definately no sweat. Will post a couple of pice after this bad weathers spell goes by.

Humple W.

Humple, wooow, what a beauty!!! I think she'll mature at the same time regardless if you would've gotten her out earlier. She'll just be smaller.

You think? Maybe you're right! We didn't get her out until mid-late August (thereabouts, I think), and I assumed she would have started flowering by then if she'd already been there to do it. I know other strains I'm growing, that also got put out late, aren't where I would expect them to be at this point - but I suppose that might be due to some other factor. I'll keep the updates coming, in any case!

goingrey

That is incredibly beautiful with the pink pistils Humple W. Great photo too.

Regarding getting her out late August.. There's some kind of excitement about putting a plant out that late. A "will she make it, how far along will she make it" kind of thing. Though obviously not recommended if income or meds are dependent on it.

skoviik

oh, midlateaugust is rather late indeed. I can't remember if mine were already flowering then or not. I have three of them but none with pink pistils :( I think the form with pink pistils finish a week earlier than the other two forms.

skoviik

the neverending wait...from may to sept in a flash, october is cca 3 months long...

​​​​​​​
20211002_163804.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==