What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuck my life...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Got robbed yesterday by people pretending to be cops in broad daylight...

All mothers and harvests gone, hardware destroyed...

I'm beyond pissed off. Thankfully, they didn't get the seeds and I have some clones growing at a couple friends so hopefully I can bounce back up but fuck me, 3k € wasted in not even an hour and thrown away today. I should get most of my Oaxacan back, even the A5 cross I was not supposed to share (just the one plant left from backup clones during scale invasion I gave to a colleague from the grow shop), sorry Luis but I'm happy I did given the circumstance :/

Guess it will be a while before you see anything from me in here...

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
That sucks dood.
Strange to take your mums. Did they come for profit, or to stop you?
The pro robber doesn't take your mums. You are his income. He doesn't want you out of work. He wants your schedule, to check on you.

MedBelgUsr

It sucks, it really sucks because they know you will start again and they might come again : and they can even put pressure on you.

If you can, please move your growing room to another location.

Be strong : I understand your mental state.

hobbi ur

dat means you made friendship with wrong people buddy... you got 2 learn da hard way just as so many of us... :S

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
:faint: fucking scumbags. sorry that happened to you, brother. I'm with MedBelg- you need another spot (easier said than done, I'm aware). Take your time and be safe.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
dat means you made friendship with wrong people buddy... you got 2 learn da hard way just as so many of us... :S

That or Albanian mafia followed me from work to know where I live.... If that's what happened, moving won't even be enough... Could also be people who noticed the tree outside and figured it might be worth to break in my home.. I guess we'll never know.

Anyway, I still have my old HID lighting setup and inline fan. I'd just need a new tent and filter to start again but I don't really feel like it...

BenoitV1984

Veteran
And buying Albanian shitty weed full of red spiders? Thank you but no thank you, I fucked up my health enough with that shit... I see those "growers" every day at work and I can tell you they don't give a shit about weed quality, only moneys matters to those assholes. Sometime, I think about writing down some license plates and giving them away to the cops...

I feel vengeful these days, murder thoughts to say the least.. Medieval style torture to say the worst. Good thing I wasn't online on discord when my neighbour tried to warn me, I'd probably still be cleaning blood...

Take a year off and rest for a while. 😎

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks dood.
Strange to take your mums. Did they come for profit, or to stop you?
The pro robber doesn't take your mums. You are his income. He doesn't want you out of work. He wants your schedule, to check on you.

Exactly what I thought,,,,
glad to know your ok though
time to get the “ Hell out of Dodge “ Benoit,,,,
Albos know your grow and will return like clockwork to Rob ya ,,,
very glad that you weren’t hurt but I imagine that could change if you resisted,,,
Gonna use your mums to stock there own grows and that would be my guess as to why they robbed you ,,,
Your Bud was a little bonus for them,,,,

VidaLoca89

Brutta storia amico.. mi dispiace per quello che ti è successo.
Fossi in te, come già qualcuno ti ha scritto, cambierei location per i tuoi "lavori" perché se sono passati questa volta possono tornare sapendo che lavori li. Vai avanti non mollare mai ma sopratutto prendi un bel cane da guardi e andrai sul sicuro per i ladri.

RizlaMan

I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It is not fair.

Don't do anything rash and end up in prison.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Bide your time and often you'll find someone else will serve that dish for you.

This too shall pass away.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Sorry Benoit. Thieves are the scourge of humanity. Thankfully you made it through unharmed. People who show up during the Day may return in the future at Night. Do not be victim to the same predators. Relocate if possible. Sometimes even now, We have to go Deeper Underground.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Maybe go smaller. Do a mini cabinet or two, carefully disguised. Sorry to hear about this mishap, but that tells you that you aren't being careful enough I guess.

shithawk420

Veteran
There is no choice but to move.it will happen again.im speaking from experience.next time they might kill you.best of luck.i fucking hate thieves

BenoitV1984

Veteran
I know who did this and I'm pretty sure he got what he wanted... This was obviously personal and the only door without any trace of break-in is the main front one of the building, which he could have made a spare of back when he was living here, before I got him out for being a disrespectful son of a bitch, wrecking my garden, sending him the police for night time disturbance, ...

Still going to move though...

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Sorry for your loss, Benoit. I have been there and understand totally. Take some comfort knowing those evil shitheads cannot escape karma. That boomerang is coming back around with a blade on it, 'Beyond Thunderdome'-style.