What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze

Montuno

...como el Son...
GREEN HAZE 19 A5 :

Hola a tod@s:
​​​​​​
Os invito a compartir en este hilo vuestros comentarios, impresiones y fotos, sobre esta nueva variedad de la Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles.

La mía (feminizada), en concreto, surgió ayer (17-Junio-2021) de la tierra, y este amanecer se ha desprendido de la cáscara exterior. Está viviendo sus primeros días en una maceta, dentro de un porche, junto a una ventana. Así luce ahora mismo.
​​​​​Posteriormente, sera trasplantada al exterior, en un agujero en tierra madre; será a unos 39° Norte, el la ladera Norte (lo que me quita varias horas de Sol directo) de un cerro (800-900 metros de altitud) de la vertiente Norte de Sierra Morena, en el interior de la Península Ibérica.
Hasta unos dias atrás; teniamos una temperatura máxima a la sombra de 37°C una mínima nocturna de 21°, y muy poca humedad ambiental. Sin embargo, una dana veraniega nos está trayendo frescor y hasta lluvia desde el Mediterráneo, y las máximas diurnas han caído hasta los 27°C y las mínimas nocturnas hasta los 15°C... Eso sí, me temo que este respiro durará poco, y pronto volveremos a "los días saharianos y a las noches tropicales" sin descanso hasta bien entrado Septiembre...

​​​​​​Y muchas gracias a Dubi y A.C.E. por su detalle conmigo.

Salud y sativeo bueno.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210618_074555.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.8 KB ID:	17881346

​Hello everyone:

I invite you to share in this thread your comments, impressions and photos about this new variety from the Association of Spanish Growers.

Mine (feminised), in particular, emerged yesterday (June 17, 2021) from the earth, and this dawn has detached from the outer shell.
It is living its first days in a flowerpot, inside a porch, next to a window. This is what she looks like right now.

Later, it will be transplanted abroad, in a hole in mother earth. It will be at about 39 ° North, on the North slope (which takes several hours of direct sunlight from me) of a hill (800-900 meters of altitude) on the North slope of Sierra Morena, in the interior of the Iberian Peninsula. Until a few days ago, we had a maximum temperature in the shade of 37 ° C, a nightly minimum of 21 °, and very little environmental humidity. However, a summer DANA is bringing us freshness and even rain from the Mediterranean, and the daytime highs have fallen to 27 ° C and the nighttime lows to 15 ° C ... Of course, I am afraid that this fresh respite will not last long. , and soon we will return to "Saharan days and tropical nights" without rest until well into September...

And many thanks to Dubi and A.C.E. for your detail with me.

Health and good sativeo.​​​​

PD:
GREEN HAZE 19 A5 : Oficial A.C.E.'s thread:

OUR BEST GREEN HAZE MEETS THE MAGNIFICENT DUTCH A5 HAZE

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/greenhaze19a5fem.html

Green Haze 19 A5 takes its name from its highly distinguished lineage. A cross between our best Green Haze mother (#19) from the Oldtimer's Haze line, and the elite clone of A5 Haze (NL # 5 x Original Haze male A) from Nevil, resulting in a hybrid of almost pure Haze expression with renewed vigour, combining legendary old expressions of green Haze (19, similar to the old green Colombians and Colombian Gold) and brown Haze (A5), both very incense and of excellent quality, which recall some of the best Colombian sativa expressions of the 60s and 70s.

The Green Haze #19 mother clearly dominates in this hybrid with her tropical sativa character, both in growth and flowering traits as well as in her psychoactivity. The powerful A5 Haze brings plenty of vigour and yield, and its distinctive classic Colombian Haze aromas which, together with the aged and exotic terpenes of Oldtimer's Haze, come together to create a bouquet, personality and effects that will excite the most purist of Haze hunters.

The extremely stable pure Oldtimer's Haze genetics provide uniformity to the highly heterozygous F1 NL Haze, fixing its tropical nature and pure Haze traits so that the influence of Afghan indica from Northern Lights is, in this case, so recessively relegated that it disappears from the phenotypic expression of the final hybrid.

The flowering times of Green Haze 19 A5 are long, as you'd expect, and they fall just halfway between A5 Haze and Oldtimer's Haze. The late harvest is compensated by an overwhelming quality and undistorted true Haze character, and by a good yield that rarely suffers losses due to the excellent genetic resistance to cold, rain and botrytis-type fungi.

Breeding our best incense parentals of pure Oldtimer's Haze with Nevil's most powerful and also incense Haze hybrids allows the union of 2 mythical incense Haze lines of incredible quality, reputation and influence (Original Haze and Oldtimer's Haze), bred separately for decades to now finally merge into this genepool dreamed of by all Haze lovers.

A feminized limited edition, available while stocks last.

We’d especially like to thank Karma and Yo Sammy for rescuing and sharing the A5 Haze mother,
and to Montuno for testing and for sharing so many pics for this release.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID

90 % SATIVA / 10 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 13-16 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF DECEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-40º
THC: 15 %
CBD: Null
CBG: 1.60 %
Terpene profile: It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: very high amounts of beta mircene, and moderate amounts of trans ocimene and alpha pinene. Without relevant presence of sesquiterpenes.

GENETICS: Green Oldtimer's Haze #19 x A5 Haze (Northern Lights #5 x Original Haze male A).
STRUCTURE: Elegant, very well-branched and flexible Sativa, with narrow leaves and medium-long internode spacing.
BOUQUET: Ripe mango, cured wood, incense, lightly spicy and metallic notes from Green Haze #19, with the unmistakable meaty background and decaying flowers of A5 Haze.
HIGH: Highly cerebral: clears the brain. Sensory perception is sharpened and amplified. Soft start, which progressively rises and rises, becoming very energetic to take off on time, from then on it becomes more powerful and crazy, although always very clean, being warmer, happier and more expansive than its Purple Haze 23 A5 stepsister.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 40º.

We recommend low-moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

filedata/fetch?id=18041156&d=1642065490
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?id=18041295&d=1642073751
filedata/fetch?id=18041296&d=1642073769
filedata/fetch?id=18041297&d=1642073785
filedata/fetch?id=18041298&d=1642073796
filedata/fetch?id=18041299&d=1642073813
filedata/fetch?id=18041300&d=1642073844
filedata/fetch?id=18041301&d=1642073867
filedata/fetch?id=18041302&d=1642073881
filedata/fetch?id=18041305&d=1642073353
filedata/fetch?id=18041303&d=1642071467

Montuno

...como el Son...
Thanx, Yo Sammy : I have read that you are one of the main people responsible for the A5 Haze can be cultivated in the present.

Salud!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Thanx, Yo Sammy : I have read that you are one of the main people responsible for the A5 Haze can be cultivated in the present.

Salud!

Give thanks to Karma Genetics and all the good people involved preserving and sharing this priceless cultivar.
Without them these new lines wouldn’t be a reality.
Big shout out, much respect and love to all of them: F, B, A, K. & KG.
:thank you:

chusss

Wow, this genetic breeding work seems so so so intersesting, do you know if Ace are going to release it to the market???

Cojo sitio para ver su desarrollo :yummy::yummy:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here we go Montuno, great news! :dance:03: Super happy to know such a talented outdoor grower like you is going to test this new hybrid.

Your continental climate is probably on the limit to safely finish tropical sativas of this kind what following your previous outdoor tropical sativa grows i know they are in good hands :) I'm also germinating some as we speak ;) All the best for this outdoor season!

New A5 Haze hybrids are still in testing phase, thanks for your interest chusss!

Montuno

...como el Son...
He de informarte, dubi , que las tres semillas germinaron bien y rápido: el problema es que lo hice con las 2 primeras a principios de mes, justo antes de que me surgiera un trabajo que me obligo a desplazarme de "mi Monte Adentro", y hasta que no he regresado no he podido germinar con éxito la tercera (la familia o amistades que me ayudan con perros y plantas durante estas ausencias, pueden regar una plantula satisfactoriamente, pero lo de germinar es pedirles demasiado).

En cuanto a mi clima, para quien no lo conozca, es una lotería para las sativas tropicales/ecuatoriales de mas de 15 semanas, con heladas nocturnas desde Diciembre: mi limite suele estar en la primera semana de Enero (este pasado Enero hasta nevó a partir del día 7). A solo unas decenas de kilómetros al Oeste, o al Sur, se pueden cultivar hasta aguacates y mangos, pero en mi vertiente norte ya les cuesta fructificar a naranjos y limoneros...

En cuanto a la Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze (fem), así amanecido a su tercer día sobre el sustrato:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_120622.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	17881945

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_120645.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.4 KB ID:	17881946

I have to inform you, dubi, that the three seeds germinated well and quickly: the problem is that I did it with the first 2 at the beginning of the month, just before I had a job that forced me to move from "my Monte Adentro", and until I have returned, I have not been able to successfully germinate the third one (family or friends who help me with dogs and plants during these absences can successfully water a seedling, but germinating is asking too much of them).

As for my climate, for those who do not know it, it is a lottery for tropical / equatorial sativas of more than 15 weeks, with night frosts since December: my limit is usually in the first week of January (this past January it even snowed at from day 7). Just a few dozen kilometers to the West, or to the South, even avocados and mangoes can be grown, but on my northern slope it is already difficult for orange and lemon trees to bear fruit ...

As for the Green Haze # 19 X A5 Haze (fem), as it dawned on its third day on the substrate:

Montuno

...como el Son...
...Y para l@s impacientes por ver flores y frutos...aquí os dejo unas fotos de como van, esta misma mañana, mis granados, magnolias, adelfas y ciruelos...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131624.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	17881964

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131822.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	17881965

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131145.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	17881966

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131227.jpg Views:	1 Size:	156.4 KB ID:	17881967

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131259.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	17881968

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210619_131501.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	17881969

... And for those impatient to see flowers and fruits ... here are some photos of how my pomegranates, magnolias, oleanders and plums are going this morning ...

Montuno

...como el Son...
21-06-2021.

Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze (fem), amaneciendo a su quinto día sobre el sustrato:

...dawning on its fifth day on the substrate:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210621_112036.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.1 KB ID:	17883311

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210621_112729.jpg Views:	0 Size:	205.5 KB ID:	17883312

Montuno

...como el Son...

Danza ritual del fuego, y Canción del fuego fatuo.
(El Amor Brujo)
MANUEL DE FALLA

Lo mismo que el fuego fatuo,
lo mismito, es el querer...
lo mismito es el querer...:
Le huyes y te persigue,
le llamas, y echa a correr.

lo mismito es el querer...
¡Malhaya los ojos negros
que le alcanzaron a ver!
¡Malhaya los ojos negros
que le alcanzaron a ver!
¡Malhaya el corazón triste
que en su llama quiso arder!

Lo mismo que el fuego fatuo
se desvanece el querer...

​​​​https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L18b3UQQ49I

Happy Summer Solistice (I don't know if there you celebrate with bonfires, like here ...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Suerte con ellas primico, me pillo una silla.
A ver si tengo tiempo...
salu2

Ya pensaba yo que venia un olor..., como a azahar y a sinsemilla, con el viento de Levante... "Caserita no te acuestes a dormir..."-estaba diciendo- "... que pa' mi que El Maní ya está aquí.."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jTkFt2Dvotw

​​​​...Tú, como si estuvieras en " la teua Horta", nano... No te preocupes que te avisaremos, si hace falta, cuando empiecen a ondear los cogollos...

Y feliz solsticio...pero no me quemes Levante, je...

Salut !