What's new

My Golden Tiger , Fem , rotten job was pollenated by a Std. Panama

Hi Guys , I was away and a GT, feminized, rotten smelling pheno got blasted by a Panama std male, My question being what should I expect out of this cross ? Thanks in advance.

Cuddles

I thought you can´t breed with feminized seeds/plants. At least that´s what I read way back. So if this is really true then your girl should be fine and you just may have some pollen in between.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi happy rancher, it should produce a nice outcome, we did a Golden Tiger x Panama hybrid and the outcome was great and enjoyed a lot by growers:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/goldentigerxpanamafem.html

Now we are planning a second version of the hybrid, this time with a stronger more trippy Thai leaning Golden Tiger mother.

Hi Cuddles,

Yes, you can pollinate a female coming from feminized seeds with a regular male.
What is most important is if the parental plants you use are sexually firm (among other traits you are breeding for) and not whether they come from from a regular or feminized reproduction.

Thanks Mr Dubi , Im so old school this is the first Fem seed Ive ever fooled with. I ordered the Reg breeder pk and got several GT Pheno s of GT fem, F!, Thai , Super Senious , Rotten and such . The Big gal that got dusted is a pretty thing , eye high already. I like what Im seeing with the Panama regular too. Blue smoke up.