Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck all with your golden tiger grows! Keep us updated!

Comment

harvest time

This is my first ever sativa grow, I have 5 golden tigers a few weeks old. My question is when is the best time to harvest sativas, when the trichomes are around 10% cloudy? Any other pointers are welcome, I have no plans on screwing these plants up so whatever you think may be useful for a 1st time sativa grower please let me know.

Peace
      Ise

Comment

Ise - i hope this helps

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...+short+harvest

dont know where this was originally taken from but its good as well

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=240

Comment

Originally posted by Ise View Post
          This is my first ever sativa grow, I have 5 golden tigers a few weeks old. My question is when is the best time to harvest sativas, when the trichomes are around 10% cloudy? Any other pointers are welcome, I have no plans on screwing these plants up so whatever you think may be useful for a 1st time sativa grower please let me know.

Peace
          Ise
          Hello Ise,

if you want to get the overpowering high of the strain,then let mature your Golden Tigers till the end, but if you prefer a clean and less dense effect then harvest them early, when 30 % trichomes are cloudy. best wishes, please keep us updated!

Comment

another one growing , very nice plant .
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi ICgrowers

Here is my Golden Tiger, a beautifull lady whith a excellent odor, i will put it in 20 Liters closely

Peace

Comment

Beautiful outdoor golden tigers! Best wishes for the flowering!

Comment

Hi Sativa Lovers

I come back with more pics of my lady.Short intermod but very branchy , it smells like coffee.

Thanks Dubi for your work

Comment

Hi

Thieves have beaten my GT but this is what's left

Comment

Originally posted by numide View Post
                      Hi

Thieves have beaten my GT but this is what's left

Thats very sad man ..
                      I`m looking you post for the GT because we live in a similiar lat and I want to try it too.
                      The remains looks great.
                      Can`t wait to see when will it finish {;
                      Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Numide.

I've been there, too. Sucks big time, but I am glad there is at least something to sample

I always figure, Half the people go to bed every night wishing they could Bust you, and the other half wishing they could Rob you.
                        With these plants its hard to trust anybody.

GM
                        " its kinda lame to let it slide.
                        "

Comment

Hello,
                          Thanks Goovna and Greenmind for the kind words

Here is the final pics before the cut and dry bud
                          Mold appears in late Novembre, so i decided to cut them before invasion. That was not easy to grow sativa outdoor this year, the weather was not our friend, rain, wind and now snow

Golden Tiger X Burmese

Smoke test coming soon

Comment

I vegged these for about 2 months under cfl. They are trained heavily to bamboo poles to control stretch and about 20-something days into flower. Also grew a male plant outdoors here at 45 or so N until late nov. Didn't seem phased at all by the low 40's rainy autumn. Seems like a few generations of seed grown here could acclimate it to this climate. My boss, who is Thai, said that their rainy season starts when ours does. Obviously some key differences in temperature and length of photoperiod, but still enough in common to give one hope. So without further ado:
                            Kicken it real since last tuesday

Comment

Hi numide,

sorry to hear the weather was not favorable at late flowering. I dont know why but i can not see your pics ... it is a pitty cos im very curious to see them outdoors in your climate.

Waiting for your smoke report

Comment

Hi Dubi

It's nice to see ya hear, i hope your travel was good and you come back with nice genetic.

I have upload pics of the harvest in my gallery, it may help you to see them. Or i have a thread "numide's balcony" on CBG forum...

The smoke was good, without palpitation, just a big rise in the head which lasts for a long time. The taste is rather pleasant, with a spicy note.
                                The premature harvest was not the ideal but I was able to see the potential of this beautiful sativa.

I will retry this hybrid for sure in my next outdoor, and i hope this fucking thieves let me finish and smoke it.

See you soon

Comment

Working...
                                X