Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t take any pictures of my GT due to it being in the back of the tent and hard to get at. She finished a little faster than I expected and was cut at 81 days. Very large colas, denser than I anticipated. Very silver covered in resin.
    During flower she had a really crazy “dangerous auto shop” kind of smell to her. Used motor oil and a slight funk. Sounds weird but smelled good.
    I’m curious to see how it ends up smelling once cured.

I have a cutting from her that’s running outdoors this year that I’ll take pics of when ready.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Golden Tiger Day 63.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	17861396

Comment

my last GT, the 4th one, harvested after 150 days flowering, still the same desk 1 meter long, on first you have the secondary limb and the main cola in the back, I got to dismantle the main cola because it was really biiiig
        I finish the last 10 days with 11/13 light cycle, and washed during the same amount of time
        nearly not leafy, very easy to care and manicure before drying time
        the first GT are still curing in jars

this strain is really awesome, it take time but the results under my 250wHPS, and this one was grown in a 3.5L container (lol), are very impressive, so much that I can run my closet 6 month and then turn it off for all the 6 hot months to comes, that is very appreciated when living in a nightmarish climate area... it is clearly molds resistant when seeing the buds density and the general healthy looks they keep all the time

she's gone for a first dry of 30 days, then will upload pics of the dry result

Name:	DSCN7008.JPG
Views:	344
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	17861798

Name:	DSCN7015.JPG
ID:	17861799

Name:	DSCN7021.JPG
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	17861800
        current coco grow, Ace Seeds Congo + Golden Tiger (day 91 flowering)

Comment

Originally posted by Gloansy View Post

Name:	Golden Tiger Day 63.JPG
Views:	387
ID:	17861396
          looks like my last one
          took 150 days of flowering
          be patient

the harvest is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ridoo View Post

looks like my last one
            took 150 days of flowering
            be patient

the harvest is awesome
            Hi man I run my lights 10/14 in flower you think it still takes 20 weeks +

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has manifolded/mainlined GT plants in the past and if you have what was your experience's? Have you done the manifolding for outside plants or under lights? The reason I am asking is I would like to try manifolding a GT plant and put it outside for the summer and bring it in to flower later in early fall. Thanks for looking...

Comment

Originally posted by Gloansy View Post

Hi man I run my lights 10/14 in flower you think it still takes 20 weeks +
                honnestly I never use such a light cycle on my crops, and it was first time I'd reduce to 11/13 only because of schedule issue I can't let the closet running more longer... if not I would stay in 12/12 and wait till the plant finish one day in a distant futur lol, dunno really

Comment

Originally posted by Chungo View Post
                  Just wondering if anyone has manifolded/mainlined GT plants in the past and if you have what was your experience's? Have you done the manifolding for outside plants or under lights? The reason I am asking is I would like to try manifolding a GT plant and put it outside for the summer and bring it in to flower later in early fall. Thanks for looking...
                  never done, but with my little experience the GT will give you both satisfaction and work lol
                  this plants grow strong and sometimes fast, so if you want manifold or mainline you better care and watch carefully kind of every day, especially if you have a stretching lady... damn lol, the stretch is impressive on some pheno
                  but a maniac grower could make something great I guess

Comment

Originally posted by ridoo View Post

never done, but with my little experience the GT will give you both satisfaction and work lol
                    this plants grow strong and sometimes fast, so if you want manifold or mainline you better care and watch carefully kind of every day, especially if you have a stretching lady... damn lol, the stretch is impressive on some pheno
                    but a maniac grower could make something great I guess
                    Thanks . The stretch is what I am curious about in a manifolded GT plant and if one could control it some what with a heavily manifolded GT prior to bringing it indoors......

Comment

Thanks . The stretch is what I am curious about in a manifolded GT plant and if one could control it some what with a heavily manifolded GT prior to bringing it indoors......
                      It will stretch a lot, i made a run with one speciment indoors in a hydro setup ( also made a DIARY - it is in hungarian but there is a lot of pictures ), and mainlined it to 16 tops and even tho i switched to 12/12 right after the last topping it almost outgrew the tent ( 170cm ) it was very difficult to controll the stretching even with regular supercropping ( just damaged the stems without bending them ) and it took like 6 weeks to stop.

Also i am curios that is it wise to bring the plant back indoors and put it under artifical light to flower after it got used to sunlight ?
                      Last edited by Széklet Nagyúr; 05-23-2021, 20:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Széklet Nagyúr View Post

It will stretch a lot, i made a run with one speciment indoors in a hydro setup ( also made a DIARY - it is in hungarian but there is a lot of pictures ), and mainlined it to 16 tops and even tho i switched to 12/12 right after the last topping it almost outgrew the tent ( 170cm ) it was very difficult to controll the stretching even with regular supercropping ( just damaged the stems without bending them ) and it took like 6 weeks to stop.

Also i am curios that is it wise to bring the plant back indoors and put it under artifical light to flower after it got used to sunlight ?
                        Yeah mine stretched A LOT too the only way I was able to grow it with a 5 foot tent is that I top a lot, also I always keep the light close to the canopy, even since veg. My lights can't be lowered so I prop the pot on buckets, then lowered the height as the plant gets taller. Meanwhile I constantly bend, tie, wrap branches around during stretch, almost daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Széklet Nagyúr View Post

Thanks for the input. I am going to give it a try with a Indica variety in the next couple of weeks starting with putting the plant in the garden for the summer. Then bring it in at the beginning of Sept. I am curious as to if the mainlineing can control some of the vertical growth of GT so it would fit in a 1X1.5 meter which is 1.5 meters tall of usable height. My big concern is will it out grow the usable space to finish it?......

Comment

Originally posted by Azn00superman View Post

Yeah mine stretched A LOT too the only way I was able to grow it with a 5 foot tent is that I top a lot, also I always keep the light close to the canopy, even since veg. My lights can't be lowered so I prop the pot on buckets, then lowered the height as the plant gets taller. Meanwhile I constantly bend, tie, wrap branches around during stretch, almost daily.
                            Thanks. I have a tent that is 4X6 and 5.5 usable height and was hoping it would do for one plant transferred in from the garden in the fall. (I would mainline the plant in the garden for a flatish canopy prior to bringing it in. Do you think that is enough room for one plant after 120 days of veg? Also I keep hearing about the strength of lighting as if GT needs a stronger light. Does the GT need a stronger light source or is it just that they get tall and need more light to get through the canapoy?.....Thanks again..

Comment

Thanks for the input. I am going to give it a try with a Indica variety in the next couple of weeks starting with putting the plant in the garden for the summer. Then bring it in at the beginning of Sept. I am curious as to if the mainlineing can control some of the vertical growth of GT so it would fit in a 1X1.5 meter which is 1.5 meters tall of usable height. My big concern is will it out grow the usable space to finish it?......
                              I regularly grow GT in a box with only 1mtr of head space if you bend and LST them a little and start them on 12/12 from 10 days old they still produce a lot of buds 10oz per plant easily.
                              Use the growth of pre flower stretch to grow the plant rather than vedging them first.
                              For how to make cobs start reading from page 212 in the thread Malawi style cob cureing.https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=2118

Comment

Originally posted by Tangwena View Post

I regularly grow GT in a box with only 1mtr of head space if you bend and LST them a little and start them on 12/12 from 10 days old they still produce a lot of buds 10oz per plant easily.
                                Use the growth of pre flower stretch to grow the plant rather than vedging them first.
                                Great thread! Can you still top using the preflower method?

Comment

Working...
                                X