Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 108 flowering, one of the 4 Golden Tiger I cared so much under my single 250w HPS... this is only one plant, the desk is 1 meter long
    harvested the 2 first at day 99
    and... there is still one under light she looks very thaï and awesome
    this strain is awesome

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6607.JPG
Views:	1174
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	17829085

Name:	DSCN6621.JPG
Views:	1159
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	17829086

Name:	DSCN6609.JPG
Views:	1163
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	17829087

Name:	DSCN6614.JPG
Views:	1158
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	17829088

Name:	DSCN6619.JPG
Views:	1158
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	17829089
    current coco grow, Ace Seeds Congo + Golden Tiger (day 91 flowering)

Comment

Hey Dubi,

Bought 4 feminized three packs of Ace and I’m so excited! I do have a question though what version is this Golden Tiger?

Comment

I'm still a long ways off from harvest but from the current bud structure it looks like it's going to be some good cannabis at harvest time.

This is the one I chose to make seeds.

Name:	goldentiger-A04182021.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	17835634

Name:	goldentiger-B04182021.jpg
Views:	968
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	17835635

Name:	goldentiger-C04182021.jpg
Views:	975
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	17835636

Comment

I'm at a loss. This is my second time growing GT fem. The first time it threw balls everywhere after 1 month of flower. I figured it was the light timer issues so Im growing the GT fem again which is now at 4 weeks.

Today I went into my tent and saw balls on one branch. There is a stressor somewhere that's causing the Golden Tigers to herm and I can't figure out what. There is plenty of lights and I've made sure to reduce the nutes based on the growing tips. I've invested over two months into this plant and I've been craving to try the famed Golden Tiger so I'm going to stick it with and try to snip off all the balls before they start releasing pollen. I'm not sure if the pollen is sterile or not. I've grown successfully a KA5H and also I'm growing a Panama, both are great and showed no balls except the Golden Tiger. Anyone with any insights as to what I could be doing wrong?
          Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if the FEM compared to REG hermes more..

Comment

It appears my herm was caused by stress due to overfeeding nitrogen. After seeing the balls, I decided to keep the plant and pluck the balls as they go and see if the final product is worth the effort. Everyday I spend about 15 minutes looking for balls. I plucked about 2 per day, some popped, some didn't. Of the ones that popped I sprayed water heavily and let air dry. I reduced nutrient even further. Yesterday I found only 1 ball, and today no ball at all. I'm of course very happy about this as i was so heartbroken about the possibility of throwing away 2.5 months worth of nutes, tent, light. Yes, I'm positive the herm was due to overfeeding. Hopefully no more ball from now on now that I'm starting to dial the nute in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Azn00superman View Post
                ​​​​​Golden tiger is almost 7 weeks, buds are still very wispy and very sativa. Seems the herming has gone away too, I hadn't seen any ball for a while, which is good. Just had to up Nitrogen a but after some leaves turned yellow. Pretty much no smell from it though, some branch smelled like lawn grass, not sure why.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210509_092839.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.3 KB ID:	17853727
                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210509_092828.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.2 KB ID:	17853728

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210509_092804.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	17853726
                Quoted from my grow thread. I hadn't seen any balls for a while, so I think it was really a nutrient issue. She's very sensitive that's for sure. THANK GOD I never got rid of this girl because her stature is so wild and cool, a straight pure sativa.

Comment

Another shot of my GT. So wild I love it.

Name:	IMG_20210509_093032.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	17853736

Comment

this has been a great experience from start.thank you ACE Seeds. This weed has a lovely vibe. fast and happy. dream combination. but a lil bit too fast. full cerebral,becomes dreamy and very foggy as I continue. and doesn't make me hungry, nice isnt it? very good feelings I get with golden tiger so far.potent & lively.
                    343gr harvest. crazy yielder,I think my pheno is Thai dominant.
                    great medicinal qualities.
                    Tiger has a "boss" high. a true gem.
                    cheers and happy growing !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MyGrowRoom View Post
                      this has been a great experience from start.thank you ACE Seeds. This weed has a lovely vibe. fast and happy. dream combination. but a lil bit too fast. full cerebral,becomes dreamy and very foggy as I continue. and doesn't make me hungry, nice isnt it? very good feelings I get with golden tiger so far.potent & lively.
                      343gr harvest. crazy yielder,I think my pheno is Thai dominant.
                      great medicinal qualities.
                      Tiger has a "boss" high. a true gem.
                      cheers and happy growing !!!
                      Beautiful harvest MGR,

What is your tent size, light, potsize? I think I have a similar pheno, I hope in a few weeks I can write the same smoke report as you lol.

Comment

Beautiful harvest MGR,

What is your tent size, light, potsize? I think I have a similar pheno, I hope in a few weeks I can write the same smoke report as you lol.
                        hey man thanks for the good words.I don't use tent(living up to my nickname hahah) , I grow in a medium sized room with lights hanging from ceiling. 5gal pots , it vegged under 250w flowered under 400w (back branches were under 250w), plagron cocos premium with plagron coco line + supplements, 5 weeks veg + 15 weeks flower. I think there is no suitable tent for that monster,was 2.20 at the end covering an area where 4 congos would fit. Things changed a lot since I switched to coco. and I use hps for vegetation as well,one reason my plants grow big. full diary @ https://growdiaries.com/diaries/8952...-highroller909
                        "one in a year" strain for me as an amateur home grower. it required a lot of effort and time. lights fell on it a week before harvest,no branches were broken off, super strong plant. neutral taste I would say, smells like rotten mandarines but taste is more like resin. not bad at all, just neutral or not significant enough for me to describe.

I'm adding some more photos.
                        and I wish you a succesful harvest and happy smoke. your plant looks like a wild cannabis and has thinner leaves.mine looked like reeds hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by MyGrowRoom View Post

hey man thanks for the good words.I don't use tent(living up to my nickname hahah) , I grow in a medium sized room with lights hanging from ceiling. 5gal pots , it vegged under 250w flowered under 400w (back branches were under 250w), plagron cocos premium with plagron coco line + supplements, 5 weeks veg + 15 weeks flower. I think there is no suitable tent for that monster,was 2.20 at the end covering an area where 4 congos would fit. Things changed a lot since I switched to coco. and I use hps for vegetation as well,one reason my plants grow big. full diary @ https://growdiaries.com/diaries/8952...-highroller909
                          "one in a year" strain for me as an amateur home grower. it required a lot of effort and time. lights fell on it a week before harvest,no branches were broken off, super strong plant. neutral taste I would say, smells like rotten mandarines but taste is more like resin. not bad at all, just neutral or not significant enough for me to describe.

I'm adding some more photos.
                          and I wish you a succesful harvest and happy smoke. your plant looks like a wild cannabis and has thinner leaves.mine looked like reeds hahahah
                          I went through your growdiaries profile, nice harvests. Your diary on Congo really made me want to get it. Hows the potency on the Congo? .

Comment

Hi

I have a question for the master himself. dubi could you say whether this is a Haze A pheno? I know the pics are not the best, but I had some trouble keeping the beast in position to take a picture.

It grew so much and I had to bend and twist it so many times that it was a love/hate relationship rather. Now she's drying and we will see how that relationship develops. Do you guys think the bending and twisting is extending the flowering time? Mine took 91 days. I am growing the same pheno again from clone now and I am sure it will be more successful now as I know her. Nevertheless she's still a beast!

By the way this plant is a nute monster, it consumed crazy amounts of nutes. My Haze x KaliChina could hardly take half the amounts she had. So better be prepared.

Ohh so sorry, just noticed I wrote in the wrong topic! Please delete the post.
                            Last edited by orangina; 05-14-2021, 10:11.

Comment

I went through your growdiaries profile, nice harvests. Your diary on Congo really made me want to get it. Hows the potency on the Congo? .

Congo is my favorite so far. High is instant electric in the head and doesn't make me tired a single bit even joint after joint.Very positive high and taste was amazing.Mine had grapes,wild berries smell & taste.Taste is a reason itself to grow it. They say thc is around 15 but I've seen people passing out on several occasions.Not overwhelming,not overpowering,it's just a great weed to smoke.I'm on this side of smoking; clean,positive,social.

growwise it is a sensitive one ,from my little experience.doesn't like N at all, veg can be done with minimum amount of nutes. loves higher pk in flowering but prone to nute burn. low-moderate feeding seems to be the best for Congo.

Comment

Yeah, thats definitely the Haze A Orangina lol.... Very pretty, it looks like a keeper pheno too.. Fairly frost, if the smoke and smell is great she is definitely a outlier

Comment

Working...
                                X