original thread: ------>click here<------

haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
    - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Wow, nice plants and picture.

Comment

I read somewhere Super Sativas have clear Amber in the trichs early in flowering and get confused for being done.

Comment

Not the best pic in the world. Only mean to show where she is given the date. Oct 17th, lat 38N. GT from breeders pack, Malawi resinous pheno. Supposedly Shortest flowering time of the four lines in there.

Peace
          F2F

Comment

Hola a todos,

A few shots of my GT taken this morning. I'm at 37 degrees N.

Had a few issues with catapillars but seem to be on top of them thanks to using BT.

Yesterday i added some BAC organic pk boost to the feed, so hopefully i'll start to see the buds fattening up.

Comment

A few more shots of my Goldern tiger taken this am.

Comment

Originally posted by thedudefresco View Post
                growing some of these this year.

is the high really as potent as people claim?

I guess i'll find out soon enough.
                i'm late on this, but as a seasoned toker i really enjoyed the head high and the cartooney vision that i hadn't had in years. if i were to have smoked it after a month long break, i might have noided out... not sure. very nice and uppy with a deeper and heavier late development when overindulged, iirc (been over a year since i had it last).

as a novice toker, my partner (teeth cut on medical grade, strong but mundane american hybrids) was thrown into the stratosphere, could hardly speak. handled it like a pro, could have been a disaster.

hope that answers ya

(would love to see your description after a cure and all)

Comment

Golden Tiger

Hi All.

Clones, 6 days 11/13, Two days of growth.
                  0.7l flower pot, without trimming.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My gt
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi All.....

I have a question about humidity in 11/13 mode. For example, does sativa need higher humidity in the first month? Dubí, please. How many weeks does it take for the GT to bloom? I'm talking about the first flowers. Is there a big time difference in phenotypes? Thanks.

Comment

Hello Naturalgazda!GT usually takes about 3-4 weeks in 11/13 to start forming flowers.During that time she will welcome a tad higher humidity as most plants in veg/early bloom(of course this also depends on the temperatures,too).

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                          Hello Naturalgazda!GT usually takes about 3-4 weeks in 11/13 to start forming flowers.During that time she will welcome a tad higher humidity as most plants in veg/early bloom(of course this also depends on the temperatures,too).
                          Hi Syd Barrett.

Thanks. I'll do it. I didn't deal with hybrids or indicia. But sativa is sativa. Another course .... flowering ..... Regards NG: párty:

Comment

Originally posted by Naturalgazda View Post
                            Is there a big time difference in phenotypes?
                            I've grown both fem and reg GT seeds outdoors at 37°N the past few seasons. What I have seen is that the fems (and the phenos I've gotten) finish 2-4 weeks ahead of the regs(and the phenos I've gotten with them).

My two fems this season are already cut and dried. Two of three regs are still going but I expect I'll take later this week depending on the weather. I took one of the regs about a week ago.

But that's outside. I'm not sure if it directly correlates to inside but it probably would.

Comment

Originally posted by musigny23 View Post
                              I've grown both fem and reg GT seeds outdoors at 37°N the past few seasons. What I have seen is that the fems (and the phenos I've gotten) finish 2-4 weeks ahead of the regs(and the phenos I've gotten with them).
                              That’s invaluable info musigny. Thank you.

I went with breeders pack regs so I can chuck. Was worried about OD finish so I started with the earliest line of the four in the pack. Just pulled her yesterday. Most buds show cloudy, some with slight hints of amber.

Test bud

Peace
                              F2F

Comment

Question

Please, does it make sense to shine sativa on an MH lamp?
                                I read that there is a blue spectrum in the subtropics and tropics during flowering. Not red, such as in mild climate. Well thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X