X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin bigger...

DEATHS FROM CIGARETTES:.......300,000
    DEATHS FROM ALCOHOL:.............90,000
    DEATHS FROM CANNABIS .............................. .............................. .......someone might die........someday ...........................
    -CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
    IG Drohammad
    Current Grow -Growers Choice 720w vs Momac LED 640w-
    Current Grow -Mars SP3000 and SP250-
    -Get Mo's Grow Log-
    -Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers-
    -sp250s vs sf4000-
    -Relentless Genetics Grow-
    -Ace genetics grow-
    BloomShotz!!
    Dried Bud Shots...
    Vert Baby!!!

Comment

Lovely gals there Get Mo,they really look wonderful.Will you have any troubles getting them done in time?Looking forward to seeing how they finish.
      A.C.F - ACE and Cannabiogen Friends

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.

Comment

^ thanks yo, thats y i put um in a greenhouse, should finish round december. I ran panama straight outdoors last year and it finished end of nov. real nice.
        DEATHS FROM CIGARETTES:.......300,000
        DEATHS FROM ALCOHOL:.............90,000
        DEATHS FROM CANNABIS .............................. .............................. .......someone might die........someday ...........................
        -CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
        IG Drohammad
        Current Grow -Growers Choice 720w vs Momac LED 640w-
        Current Grow -Mars SP3000 and SP250-
        -Get Mo's Grow Log-
        -Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers-
        -sp250s vs sf4000-
        -Relentless Genetics Grow-
        -Ace genetics grow-
        BloomShotz!!
        Dried Bud Shots...
        Vert Baby!!!

Comment

Nice GET MO! I started 2 GT seeds about 2 months ago (I don't have a lot of room to work with) hoping for a female and got 2 females. they are both in flower now 12/12 from seed, and I'm hoping to have something special for Christmas/new year I'll try to post a pic or 2 later..
          Current Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246939

Comment

Current Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246939

Comment

Would be nice to see the Golden Tiger as a AF! It would be something that has not been seen in the AF community!

Maybe A.C.E is creating one already?

H

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirtWarrior View Post

I hope the GT has a VERY vigorous root system that will tear through this "unfinished" soil mix.

We will see how they do.

ah I am glad I wrote this down, turns out my coco/perlite/compost/partially decayed organic matters is way to acidic and not cooked enough for the plants. The three in the spot with lots of organic matter are staying smaller, which is ok, they will yield maybe an oz a peice.

however the two GT females is the heavy clay-base (atleast 75% native clay soil, loosened and mixed with a little perlite, tree compost, guavas) are growing huge, out of control about 5 ft now.

It is good volcanic soil, plus I am giving them 20-20-20 commercial ferts. and fox farms happy frog bloom fert 2-8-6 or something like that.

I have a feeling the CEC is too low in the heavy-composted spot, also ph is too low, which I corrected with lime. These holes will however be GREAT for short season grows, full of nutrients.

The plants actually like 100% native soil as long as it comes from the right spots, I have a suspect male in 100% native soil and it loves the stuff, a lil 20-20-20, hawaiian trade winds, sunshine and rains and it shoots for the skies.

Comment

Who is the dad?

Dubi, please help clear things up.

I am reading in the Zamaldelic thread that the male used is a selected male of the golden tiger line, which i belive because that is what you posted. It is contrary to other posts saying that the male used is the Destroyer F3.

But my real question is about the two different meao thai males that Charlie Garcia talks about in the cannabiogen threads.
                  He states that there is the Destroyer F3, which origionaly is the Mex/Colombian crossed to the meao thai females.

He also states that there is a Pure Meao thai male, the one used in the Double Thai.

Please clarify if the Golden Tiger Male is of the Destroyer F3 orign
                  or is the golden tiger male of Pure Meao thai orign.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blueoakstprops View Post
                    Great question!

Comment

Lovely Get Mo It's a pleasure to the sativas growing outdoors so healthy!! Please, keep us updated during the flowering process!

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar270 View Post
                        Nice GET MO! I started 2 GT seeds about 2 months ago (I don't have a lot of room to work with) hoping for a female and got 2 females. they are both in flower now 12/12 from seed, and I'm hoping to have something special for Christmas/new year I'll try to post a pic or 2 later..
                        Hello darkstar,

I've checked your pics, they are healthy and big but maybe a bit tall for most of the indoor setups, you can try to tie down carefully horizontally to improve light distribution over the whole plant. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Halonium View Post
                          Would be nice to see the Golden Tiger as a AF! It would be something that has not been seen in the AF community!

Maybe A.C.E is creating one already?

H
                          Hello Halonium,

Honestly would be nice to offer auto flowering ace versions as soon as possible cos the markest is really demanding it but our collective is right now more focused in other non auto projects.

Comment

Originally posted by dubi View Post
                            Hello Halonium,

Honestly would be nice to offer auto flowering ace versions as soon as possible cos the markest is really demanding it but our collective is right now more focused in other non auto projects.
                            An auto Tiger is already in the works, I dusted some a few weeks ago with pollen from Spyder.
                            sigpic
                            Black Creek Gardens

Along came a Spyder.

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112296

Spyderweb (purple webbed leaf autoflower)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225899

Comment

Originally posted by blueoakstprops View Post
                              Dubi, please help clear things up.

I am reading in the Zamaldelic thread that the male used is a selected male of the golden tiger line, which i belive because that is what you posted. It is contrary to other posts saying that the male used is the Destroyer F3.

But my real question is about the two different meao thai males that Charlie Garcia talks about in the cannabiogen threads.
                              He states that there is the Destroyer F3, which origionaly is the Mex/Colombian crossed to the meao thai females.

He also states that there is a Pure Meao thai male, the one used in the Double Thai.

thanks.
                              Welcome blueoakstprops,

All the thai crosses (Golden Tiger, Green Haze Thai, Purple Haze Thai, Double Thai ...) released come from a pure meo thai male, they are not destroyer hybrids.

The mix of sativa x destroyer would produce even better hybrids easily but the goal was to produce sativa thai hybrids with new concepts from the bottom. Destroyer is already an amazing sativa by itself.

Comment

Respect!

Comment

Working...
                                X