What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

gkn

Hi all there, i'd like to show you the OT Hazes i'm growing since october '08 and now i'm about to crop, the first of them. I got 3/3 females, kept clones and also pollinated them with some other sativa hibrids wich i made the last years with BahiaSeeds and CBG genetics, as Destroyer/Panama, and Old Haze/Panama x sativas, both related to ACE (i think is the same Panama Red '74 line in Ace's Panama hybrid).
The first girl in start flowering and also to finish, she's about 12 weeks in flowering here
haze_june5.jpg

another from the same
haze_june6.jpg

salu2

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Nice to see you around gkn, she looks superb !! Very nice OTHaze female, very frosty and electric purple to!!

What about the other girls?? You get more purple one's ?

Un saludo bro:abduct:

gkn

gracias por los comments amigos! asi es demian, estaremos catando algo con muy poco curado cuando nos veamos en la copa seguramente.
ras pablo, the other two OT Haze girls still mainly green, but now are starting to show red and purple traits too.
this is the #2 girl to start flowering, here's a pic about a week ago, at 7 weeks aprox. now she's more purple because the Tº is still decreasing (around 5ºC min and 20ºC max).
haze2_june.jpg

and a detail of her resin:
june258.jpg

C

charlie garcia

"beautifield" gkn :)

You seem to know well hpow to handle with some of this stuff indeed, good friend Bahia has nice green sativa hands. Always happy to see sativas alive and well done

enjoy
best

1000ARMSofKALI

blue mist round your soul

blue mist round your soul

wow wow wowzers:yoinks::yoinks::jawdrop:terrific work gkn! i love haze and if its colorful lady then its just like dream, wish you good smokin and enjoy dreamtime:muahaha:keep on, man!

wish i can live in BA....i would grow haze till the end of my life...

saludos

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome gkn,

Thanks a lot for share your oldtimer's haze outdoor pics, it's a pleasure to see the line growing and maturing correctly in different parts of the world, that is a proof that line can be matured indoors and in temperate climates, but you must try it with patience and love.

Well done! :wink:

gkn

Thanks so much to all of you! It's been a beautyfull experience growing this hazes and it continues to be! I'm about to harvest the first one, but hope to take a few pics first.

charlie its been an enormous pleasure growing and smoking this sativas from bahia and you, over this years (and some crazy indicas too!)! i'm learning lots and enjoying as well...thanks for those words!

1000arms thanks bro, your hazes left me stoned just by looking at the pics! where do you live? here in winter i don't have many direct sun hours left, about only two and decreasing, so the two latest OT girls have to handle with that and around 10ºC for the next month, let's see how they do.

Dubi thanks to you and all ACE breeders for doing this great work!! As well as others, your catalogue is deliciously inviting!! Hope i can get some purple panama when i travel to Spain in august.

tnx blowstress, asi es el mundo es pequeño!

saludos!

1000ARMSofKALI

Hola:wave: gkn,thank you, i live at 50N, its funny what you say about your troubles with winter, because we have frost and snow in winter, real winter:D:D it was grown in greenhouse, i forced it to flower, and these plants can easily take cold temps near 0 celsium in night, and continue to flower and were fully mature, its all about healthy full maturity....i would like to know if OThaze from ACE or old shool CBG Panama can do the same? so i will watch hope you will report it, i love that blue:yoinks: pheno of OTH posted by charlie from CBG:

Haze1081221b004copia.jpg

peace:ying:

gkn

thanx sacaramanga, braindead1!

1000arms last night here Tº was 0ºC and they still doing fine, though here never snows, i don't know if the OT Hazes or Panama could handle it. What surely will do great is a cross like Old Haze x Panama Red from BahiaSeeds, finished pretty fast and is the best i've grown and smoked. by the way the 'Old Haze' line is different from Old Timer's Haze, not to confuse them. here is a pic of the old haze x panama red from two years ago:
haze.jpg

gkn

1000arms that charlies pic is incredibly beautifull! i think that's OTH #1, the mother of my girls, please correct me if i'm wrong.

some more coloured pictures to enjoy, these i took 'em today, at about 11 weeks into flowering.

red_leavesJPG.jpg

and a close up:

haze_top_crop.jpg

saludos!

C

charlie garcia

lovely pic, yes your are right, pic was of mom labelled as #1
enjoy

1000ARMSofKALI

hey gkn, plants are lookin fabulous:yes::yes::yes:, i dont know old haze from bahiaseeds, i know just original haze from Skunkman, tom hill haze - which is original haze too, and then this old timers haze, can you say something about old haze?- flowers look pretty compact and dense

of course, im sure they cant handle snow, without sufferin and loosin some flowering potency, thanks to god theres never snowing in greenhouse:D:D:D, i was extremly lucky with quite good weather in first 2 weeks in november, which is not every year here....

keep it on, man!

peace

C

charlie garcia

such Old Haze come from swapping with friends from states some years ago

may be Oldtimers one as well, dont know, but phenos grown used to finish in 14-15 weeks or even faster.

Best