What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hold out ? Or call it a good run ? What the plan for Icmag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiohi

Veteran
Case in point:

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
.......... vehicle for far-right propaganda. ......... SC is run by Gypsy who makes his 'pet' threads stickies.

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
..........commies get a sticky just for the asking.

:biggrin:

I'm surprised that you can't recognize these for what they are.

.......... vehicle for far-right propaganda. ......... SC is run by Gypsy who makes his 'pet' threads stickies.
example - Gypsys' Kalergi plan propaganda thread

..........commies get a sticky just for the asking.
example - Gypsy offered Cannavore his own sticky as a... taunt? He just had to ask for it.
We all know flylowgethigh considers Cannavore a commie.

So....

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The real problem is us. You. Me. Everybody. Ask yourself . . .

How many grow threads have I read recently?
How many growing problems have I tried to help answer?
How much am I contributing to the grow content on this forum?

...... I'm not gonna argue outside the SC on a forum for Website Support in a thread that has become a bitchfest for discontent, but ask yourself, how many grow problems go unanswered - none!
Does the site really need my contribution to grow content? Does my grow look or behave any differently than any other grow? Is the site at all lacking in grow content? Hell NO!

ICMag is multidimensional, it tries to satisfy the needs of ALL cannibus aficionados, there's a lot more to cannibus than just growing it and the popularity of the other forums proves this! :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....... it's in the eye of the beholder, everyone has their biases, the place is being used for everyone to express their opinion, no matter how someone else wants to label it!

You would be better off saying 'Gypsy is the boss and he does what he wants'. Stickies in a political forum that have been posted or chosen by the guy who owns the website is the very definition of bias.

and when one of the best growers here (Dots) , the only guy who's grows have ever made me think of changing my own grow methods, gets banned for life for arguing about politics.. that is F'd up. Talk about throwing the baby away with the bathwater !

Cvh

Supermod
...... I'm not gonna argue outside the SC on a forum for Website Support in a thread that has become a bitchfest for discontent, but ask yourself, how many grow problems go unanswered - none!
Does the site really need my contribution to grow content? Does my grow look or behave any differently than any other grow? Is the site at all lacking in grow content? Hell NO!

ICMag is multidimensional, it tries to satisfy the needs of ALL cannibus aficionados, there's a lot more to cannibus than just growing it and the popularity of the other forums proves this! :tiphat:

Thread closed. This forum section is reserved for Website Support.

Speakers Corner can be used to 'ventilate' about the forum software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts