What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do i put pictures in post?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I can't for the life of me figure out how to easily put a picture in my post; Nor can i seem to be able to make a new album?

Please can anyone give me a staight forward way to do both?

Thanks

Cuddles

to upload a photo you just click on `upload attachments´ then search for the file you want on yur computer. you can then choose the size you want it displayed in
No idea about making albums as I never had one myself :)

therevverend

Veteran
Are attachments the only way to post pictures from your album? I would rather display the picture on the screen because I write specific text in each post describing what is in the picture. This doesn't work well if I have to tell people 'go to attachment 3 to look at blah blah..'. Don't understand why it's so difficult to simply post a picture from my album I've already uploaded..

Latest posts

Latest posts