What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to edit my posts?

49th

Do I need to have a specific number of posts before I can edit them? I often make tons of mistakes or just say stupid things I want to edit but then after I post I can't find any option to edit.

49th

Maybe if I spam my own thread enough I can eventually edit them? Dang 60 second delay that's not gonna work well either haha

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I takes 50 post and 30 days! Spamming yourself bring s out the mods. Just do your time :) e.g wait before you hit the trigger and review what you said.

OldSSSCGuy

Do I need to have a specific number of posts before I can edit them? I often make tons of mistakes or just say stupid things I want to edit but then after I post I can't find any option to edit.

Nope. Everything you say on the net is permanent (laughing). Just work your way through the initial counts and all will be well.

carl2021

Meet too. Do I need to have a specific number of posts before I can edit them? Seems not to be able to speak freely。。。

49th

How can u upload a video from mh phone?

I believe you'd first have to upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or any of the sites that are supported by the new video tags which are to the left of the emoji drop down and right beside the image tag shortcut button.

Hopefully, a mod or something can help if I'm not clear enough or you still don't understand.

This thread helped me out, thanks for posting this question😊👍

(And now, it also helped me get another post notched up on the way to 50 👌so, Double bonus!!😎👍)