Comment

Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	report.jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	17872236

Security Team activated.
      Forget the BUGGS. Kill their environment.... before July?
      Snook

Comment

What happened to report posts?. Its def missing.. I'm pretty sure this is a violation. I did not click the link. I hope no one does.
        https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-magaz...ing-for-a-plug.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
        Hammers Perpetual showroom

White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
          What happened to report posts?. Its def missing.. I'm pretty sure this is a violation. I did not click the link. I hope no one does.
          https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-magaz...ing-for-a-plug.
          Click the flag button right next to the quote button to report a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cvh View Post

Click the flag button right next to the quote button to report a post.
            It was missing from the page. It looks like its been taken care of.

Comment

I can't open some threads anymore.
              I spent an hour yesterday trying to find an old thread that I've posted in before. Couldn't find it through our search. I was hoping the search function would work with the new site,but same old stuff.
              I used to Google to search for the thread,and it won't let me open the thread.
              It says I'm not authorized.
              I can no longer get into the funny pictures thread either. Even though it shows up on my feed when people post.

What is the difference in "today's posts" and "new topics"? And why is much of it not new at all?

Why does "my recent posts" show stuff that's not recent?

"I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
              --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Yep finding an old thread you posted in is not easy. I struggle with that frequently. The Subscribe tab in our profile shows every post I ever made in all subscriptions. There could be 2 pages showing from the same thread. it's useless. It is the easiest way to find all your subscriptions. It can take a bit to locate the thread your looking for.

Comment

I uploaded some images in a new album, then deleted one by clicking add photos inside the album, then the trashcan icon.
                  The photo is gone from the album and the photo count is down by 1 but when I open another pic from the album the deleted photo is down there in the thumbnails and I can still view it...

edit: now it's gone from the thumbnails too.
                  Last edited by JustGrowing420; 06-11-2021, 12:08.
                  My garden (current round: Panama Haze, Purple Haze x Malawi & Golden Tiger)

Comment

I’m checking in & still can’t access my galleries & I’ve tried three different browsers , would really appreciate some help, this is what it looks like to me...So what exactly is the deal ?are we to be left hanging in the wind....? Anybody actually looking into this Why exactly can someone tell me how other people can see my pictures , but plainly as you can see I cannot... is the problem on my end ? is the problem on your end?
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	EB4F6A56-7CE8-4731-B1E3-36D6C856CB45.png Views:	0 Size:	292.2 KB ID:	17879257

Comment

I can post new pictures all day long (because I avoid using albums) but I want my access back to my old albums..

Comment

I can see my old album photos on my old computer with Windows + Chrome, but I can't with my MacBook's MacOS + Safari. The images are received truncated (correct headers with correct size in header, but truncated body).
                        "Wouldn't he remember his first home, what passed for wisdom there, and his fellow prisoners, and consider himself happy and them pitiable? And wouldn't he disdain whatever honors, praises, and prizes were awarded there to the ones who guessed best which shadows followed which? Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? Wouldn't it be said of him that he went up and came back with his eyes corrupted, and that it's not even worth trying to go up? And if they were somehow able to get their hands on and kill the man who attempts to release and lead up, wouldn't they kill him?"

Comment

Originally posted by yoss33 View Post
                          I can see my old album photos on my old computer with Windows + Chrome, but I can't with my MacBook's MacOS + Safari. The images are received truncated (correct headers with correct size in header, but truncated body).
                          Hi Yoss... Well Im thinking that it “should” work on all platforms & all browsers ...I realize another upgrade is in the worksfingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                            I can post new pictures all day long (because I avoid using albums) but I want my access back to my old albums..
                            You won't be able to use Albums. My albums are like that as well. The only option you have is to use upload attachments unit the move to xenforo.. It would be nice to get an update on how that was going.

Comment

Looking at how this migration was performed, I can't have much hope for the next one. Obvious incompetence. If they can't migrate from one version of vBulletin to another, how are they supposed to migrate to another software altogether? We have a few bugs here, and a few pages need reworking, and instead of having these already fixed, we hope to have another software installed which will run perfectly out of the box with all features as we expect them. If we gave up using this new version of vBulletin not because of the bugs, but because of deep performance issues, it's still a failure not to catch these issues while testing on another server. Gipsy needs to find someone who has experience with these software products. Experience in dev work to add/modify/fix functionality, not just to install, setup a top menu and theme, run a db migration script and blame the software for everything else.
                              "Wouldn't he remember his first home, what passed for wisdom there, and his fellow prisoners, and consider himself happy and them pitiable? And wouldn't he disdain whatever honors, praises, and prizes were awarded there to the ones who guessed best which shadows followed which? Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? Wouldn't it be said of him that he went up and came back with his eyes corrupted, and that it's not even worth trying to go up? And if they were somehow able to get their hands on and kill the man who attempts to release and lead up, wouldn't they kill him?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post

You won't be able to use Albums. My albums are like that as well. The only option you have is to use upload attachments unit the move to xenforo.. It would be nice to get an update on how that was going.
                                We've got a clone of this site running on the new server that shares the live database with this site. On that new server we have an instance of XenForo running with posts and user accounts currently being imported. This is going slower than we wanted so we're having to pause this import later today so that we can add more cores and memory to the box running the import.

Once that part is done we'll be importing all the social groups and will then be moving onto setting up the theme and confirming that all data exists on the clone as well as the new XF instance.

From there we'll invite members who've shown an interest the chance to test out the new XenForo version, as this is running on a cloned server users will need to be able to edit the hosts file on their local machine so that they can access the new version. If our team (us / moderators) and the members who help us test things are happy core functionality isn't broken we'll make the switch.

We think the issue star crash is having with his galleries is due to permission changes that were made last week in preparation of the import this week. I've messaged him and asked him to run some tests for me after changes were just made to his account.

Comment

Working...
                                X