What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't add new pic. Whats max user storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks
i can't add new pics to my account. Get the notification

"Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 95.37 MB by 631.09 MB."

What can i do? Not happy with the idea deleting all/most of them for new ones.

Thx chilliwilli

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Still not working for me, exceeded user group quota. Tried in album and on post.

Mountainkush

Tried again today. Getting the same as others
Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 47.68 MB by 30.06 MB.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Not working here neither, exceeding that 95.37 or something by about a 100M. seems pretty low and wouldn't want to go and delete my pics. Hoping this gets settled otherwise I guess the new site gets a pass. sometimes change is for the better!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 286.10 MB by 11.15 MB."

Tried to upload it to my galleries, got the above message.
so i tried to upload direct to a post and got the same message.

This is a problem, i don;t really want to host pics at another site because growing cannabis is illegal where i live !

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just tried to upload as an attachment instead of a pic, still got the same message.

ATUK

Administrator
Just tried to upload as an attachment instead of a pic, still got the same message.

We've just rebuilt the vbulletin bitfields table and set all quotas to unlimited for the time being. Can you logout, login and try again? If it fails again can you send me a PM and attach one of the files you're having a problem uploading.

Thanks

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will do. I'm doing exactly what i did at the old site to upload and post pics. 'saved for web' jpeg in a program called graphic converter.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
same message i'm afraid. i'll try to PM the image to you but i imagine it won't let me attach it... here goes.

"Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 286.10 MB by 11.15 MB."

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Jepp still not working, tried to upload/attach a pic just a moment ago. Still same error (Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroups upload quota)....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The web guys are trying to work through this with me atm.. hopefully we can get it sorted.

Montuno

...como el Son...
We've just rebuilt the vbulletin bitfields table and set all quotas to unlimited for the time being. Can you logout, login and try again? If it fails again can you send me a PM and attach one of the files you're having a problem uploading.

Thanks

It didin't work to me. And I have deleted a lot of pics from my álbum, but no way...

Status
Not open for further replies.