What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New page hurts my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rembetis

Please do something about the contrast. It is way too bright, too much white. I cant find any way to adjust the contrast. For those of us with major eye problems this format is a killer. I cant spend more than a few minutes here before the eye strain kicks in. Or at least make the type a bit larger and bolder for sure. The sticky area with the yellowish background is fine. Maybe something like that for the rest of the Forum?

Unfortunately for me it I will have to leave the site if adjustments cant be made

theitguy

Go to User Settings - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums and see if any of the choices suit you.

2021-03-05 10_54_59-Window.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Now that I check the forum while being sofa king high, I must say there is too much light coming off my screen. And my brightness is set to 10% away from LOW side.
is there a way to change it by user preference? I roamed around the site yesterday and I seen some regarding forum theme.
i would love one where there is a green tint to this white in the central area of the screen. You could pick the colour for the tinting off the old site or logo. Those were nice. My :2cents:!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Oh, forgot to use this new mention function..

ATUK . Hello mate maybe you can help when you got the time.

Later.edit: it seems we found the forum theme settings. I'll see if those are better.

spachal

Veteran
Hi everybody, I found this option by myself ;], but all Forum styles seems to me to be the same .. is it only my problem?

Rembetis

They all seem the same to me. I chose a different format but it is only slightly darker so not much help

Fitzera

I tried this yesterday but each setting is the same on my end. It also won't let me change the post count per page, just defaults back to default.

G

Please do something about the contrast. It is way too bright, too much white. I cant find any way to adjust the contrast. For those of us with major eye problems this format is a killer. I cant spend more than a few minutes here before the eye strain kicks in. Or at least make the type a bit larger and bolder for sure. The sticky area with the yellowish background is fine. Maybe something like that for the rest of the Forum?

Unfortunately for me it I will have to leave the site if adjustments cant be made

Hurts my fukn Mind!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I agree, we need more themes. I think a darker one and an incognito one where weed leaves are not displayed would be lovely. But at least another darker option should be available.

ATUK when you got the time maybe you try to add some. thank you!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LED green glasses help keep the eyes from hurting, but then I can't see the keyboard to type. My win10 laptop does not show a way to change the page theme.

Rembetis

The different style options didnt help at all. I am only here for a couple minutes a day now. Make a couple quick scans thru the forums and then gone. I am going to check back at some point and hope they get it figured out. I'll miss this place for sure but for now I am out

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I found 'start of the week' but there is no style choice.
noop.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I remember using some mobile browser in the past that had a night (dark) browsing mode. Dunno the name, but maybe some of you that need it find something. It worked with most if not all sites years ago when I was using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts