What's new

legacy view?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am having trouble posting to some threads. Putting in pictures is harder, and how do you edit them when it puts in a pic you don't want? Only one pic per post now?

Change is hard for old stoners.

Adding pics from the gallery to an existing post - no icon to do it.

This ought to slow down the SC nonsense. Thanks for the hard wok ATUK, but old stoners and new tech...

Last edited:

bibi40

Newlook is cool , but ...
That' s really hard for me too !
Big mess in my messages , no more friends , can't upload pics cause it don't want to resize it ,
hope it' s only du to the start of new one .

ATUK

Administrator
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2025306.jpg
    photo2025306.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 28

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
ATUK Is there a thread for tweaks? eg. there should be a go to last post button on the top bar of a thread. You can use the triangle chicklets to get the the next page but you have to click multiple times to go to last.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
if you we can offer suggestions or ask questions? is there a way to collapse the view of the new topics so they dont show the text preview?
it was nice to be able to see twenty or more thread titles in a list on one page

thanks for all your efforts brining us up to 1.21 gigawatts atuk

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Have problems orienting? Where is search function? Or where do i find new post? The little box on forums side at right? Also cant upload pics to old folder. Is there a max no pics per folder?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
slowly finding my way around and noticing a lot of neat features; a "your post" tab would also be nice so we could go straight to the threads we like posting in

great job on the move

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yeah there for sure is a Problem with the Albums. For example, when i go to "My Profile" and then go to "Media" i can see all my Albums (53). But when i want to post a Picture to a Thread and click on the "Camera Symbol" and then on click on "select Photo from Album" there are only 12 Albums to select from, the rest simply isn't available.

Just a personal opinion, the best forum software out there in my eyes simply is XenForo. But as ICMag has used vBulletin ever since it would be hard to migrate all the stuff to a other Forum Software.

Still a lot stuff to do it seems, but every new start is hard. :)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Ok search function is under the menu bars. But what does it search for? A lot of terms get no result. When u search haze f.e. u got a lot of pics posted in user albums and groups but no thread.

burningfire

Veteran
I've been using stylebot to change a few things around the site. Namely the padding in the thread titles, there's way too much empty space above and below the titles in the thread list, I could see 20 or so threads without scrolling now I can see 6 or 7 tops. Maybe there is a minimalist theme setting in vBulletin?

Gaussamer

I like it, much more intuitive for me than the old forum ever was. The option to switch back would be cool though, I know lots of folks hate learning how to do things a new way.

Fitzera

I've noticed if you go into your user settings then to account settings, there are a couple options to increase numbers of posts per screen, and forum style options...bit when I save the options it goes back to default post count and the forum style doesn't seem to make a difference. On mobile at least.

My biggest issue seems to be uploading new pictures.

Koondense

Veteran
Damn, seems that eventually everything turns to s**t.
The new look is making me anxious, I really hope for the option to switch to the old look.
I feel i'll spend far less time here from now on.

troutman

Seed Whore
This is what happens when retards mess with something that works.

How do we delete our media folders, pics and close our accounts now?

I don't have a fucking clue what was wrong with the way it was before.

I can see people leaving big time now.

Latest posts

Latest posts