Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's time to make this forum a bit more active...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
    Hello all, I'm just trying to help get this thread active. In North Dakota, I'm the activity there 95% of the time. I hope to see many unexpected things happen at the national level going into the next elections. If Trump thinks he is going to get re elected. He is going to need the GREEN VOTE ! He has two years to get his shit together. So his actions speak louder than his words. Peace MedDakotabis
    Good afternoon farmerlion.
    Thanks for taking interest in this thread. I know there are a couple more of us cheese heads around here but we arnt very active in this thread. Here we don't have any medical or recreational and laws are strict so I think a lot of us are afrade to put much out there. But we hope that is changing sooner rather than later. A change at the federal level would probably help things move forward at the local level, so we will see.
    I realize that there isn't a lot I can do to change the laws but I try everyday to change people's attitude and to educate. The people who don't understand and are against legalization need to learn how much help this plant can bring. I don't argue with them but I try to have an adult conversation and inform them that many of the reefer madness "facts" they were taught are lies. I also try to educate people I know who smoke about how they can get better meds by growing and that all the info is out there for them to learn. It's not much but I feel like it's all I can do to try to make things better.
    Fiddynut's indoor jungle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....58#post7781958
    Fiddynut tries some autos https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336087
    Completed grow Larry OG https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333512
    Completed grow Blackwater https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330253

Comment

Send spotted cow to the brethren down south! Supplies are getting critical! PBR in New Glarus stein isn’t cutting it! Hope this message reaches you in time...
      #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

Originally posted by Badfishy1 View Post
        Send spotted cow to the brethren down south! Supplies are getting critical! PBR in New Glarus stein isn’t cutting it! Hope this message reaches you in time...
        I think we need to set up a supply line. You send Yeungling, I'll send Spotted Cow.
        current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
          I think we need to set up a supply line. You send Yeungling, I'll send Spotted Cow.
          DEAL!
          #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
            DEAL!
            That's the spirit guys!
            I'll be comming as far as costal Alabama the first weekend in March and could probably bring a case or two of spotted cow for you fishy.

Comment

DEAL!
              I'll have to drive to Madison to find me a ton of anti Trump propaganda to pack the box with to ensure safe keeping.

See what you can find for anti liberal "lock her up!" type stuff for me.

We'll keep trolling each other with packing material.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddynut View Post
                all passed with at least 70% support. That alone says volumes and there is no way that the crooked politicians can deny that the people of this state overwhelmingly support legal cannabis.
                They may not be able to deny it, but they sure don't give a rat's ass about what anyone who isn't dumping huge money to the party thinks.

Oh well, not sure if anything changes with the state gerrymandered as bad as it is. We'll see.

Glad I grow, that's for sure. And now my Chicago friends don't have to mooch from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid44 View Post
                  They may not be able to deny it, but they sure don't give a rat's ass about what anyone who isn't dumping huge money to the party thinks.

Oh well, not sure if anything changes with the state gerrymandered as bad as it is. We'll see.

Glad I grow, that's for sure. And now my Chicago friends don't have to mooch from me.
                  Greetings Freakazoid.
                  I was a bit hopefull and it seemed like some momentum was building for a little while there but nothing seems to change around here. You have the right idea to keep yourself supplied the old fashioned way. From what I have seen the situation in Illinois with this new "legalization" I feel bad for them lining up for hours and paying out the ass and being lucky to find buds at the dispensarys. I hope things get better for them soon and I'm glad to be self sufficient and not having to deal with the system they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddynut View Post
                    Greetings Freakazoid.
                    I was a bit hopefull and it seemed like some momentum was building for a little while there but nothing seems to change around here. You have the right idea to keep yourself supplied the old fashioned way. From what I have seen the situation in Illinois with this new "legalization" I feel bad for them lining up for hours and paying out the ass and being lucky to find buds at the dispensarys. I hope things get better for them soon and I'm glad to be self sufficient and not having to deal with the system they have.
                    Had a friend who drove through my town, and we went out for steaks. He's in Chicago and said, basically, when they saw how crazy demand was, they expanded the number of dispensary licenses they gave out, but since all the stuff is supposed to be in-state, to avoid issues with the feds, there weren't growers/suppliers lined up and licensed to provide. He says you can get edibles, but the bud is pretty impossible to get a hold of. He was thrilled when I dropped about 1/8 of an oz. of Grapefruit in a small jar, and gave him a loaf of sourdough bread to take back to Chicago with him.

Comment

Madison contemplating full de-criminalization

Would "legalize" possession under an ounce, and allow open smoking/consumption with property owner's approval/permission, including businesses and some public spaces.

Essentially, the ordinances would let someone consume outdoors at someone’s house or other private property including a tavern, restaurant or other business with the owner’s permission, and outdoors on public property is permitted, Paulsen said. The proposals would not allow use in city parks, for example, because under current park rules no one is allowed to possess controlled substances, she said.
                      https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/g...085ad899c.html

Comment

Hello cheese heads. I am a FIB and I was driving home from north of Greenbay to my home in South Beloit IL . I drove by a 5 acre pot field today on my way home.

I thought I was crazy I did a Uturn and went back and parked and looked at the field from my car with my hazards on. It was planted 50 yards away from the road similar to a corn field. I didnt get out of the car but they were all 5 foot christmas trees with perfect spacing. The plants nearest to the road, the ones i could see the best, all had big wide indica leaves . The colors of the leaves ranged from purples to dark green. They all looked to be in full bud.

I think I may be loosing my mind but all the leaves were still on the plants and I didnt see any frost damage at all!! I just pulled a very small outdoor last week and the leaves were turning brown from frost damage. The buds were undamaged but bud leaves were brown.

First how in the HELL can someone in WI grow 5 acres of pot at all? My route was I90 to 151 to 26 to 41. I dont remember exactly but my picture is time stamped at 1hr & 20 minutes after I left just north of GreenBay headed south.

Google maps takes you down a more rural part of the highway where the speed limit is 55mph and its two lanes. I couldn't believe my eyes and still don't thats why I am asking WHAT THE HELL DID I SEE? Is any cheesehead familiar with this practice?? Is this some other crop I am unfamiliar with ??

Comment

... it’s hemp.

Originally posted by hamstring View Post
                          Hello cheese heads. I am a FIB and I was driving home from north of Greenbay to my home in South Beloit IL . I drove by a 5 acre pot field today on my way home.

I thought I was crazy I did a Uturn and went back and parked and looked at the field from my car with my hazards on. It was planted 50 yards away from the road similar to a corn field. I didnt get out of the car but they were all 5 foot christmas trees with perfect spacing. The plants nearest to the road, the ones i could see the best, all had big wide indica leaves . The colors of the leaves ranged from purples to dark green. They all looked to be in full bud.

I think I may be loosing my mind but all the leaves were still on the plants and I didnt see any frost damage at all!! I just pulled a very small outdoor last week and the leaves were turning brown from frost damage. The buds were undamaged but bud leaves were brown.

First how in the HELL can someone in WI grow 5 acres of pot at all? My route was I90 to 151 to 26 to 41. I dont remember exactly but my picture is time stamped at 1hr & 20 minutes after I left just north of GreenBay headed south.

Google maps takes you down a more rural part of the highway where the speed limit is 55mph and its two lanes. I couldn't believe my eyes and still don't thats why I am asking WHAT THE HELL DID I SEE? Is any cheesehead familiar with this practice?? Is this some other crop I am unfamiliar with ??
                          Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
                          Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
                          ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
                          not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
                          wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
                          people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
                          Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
                          R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

Eugen
                            Dude you sure?? I'm sure you're kidding.

The pictures I have seen of hemp fields Hemp they are grown tightly together in rows. Closer than corn is because the vegetative matter vs the flower is what they are after

These were evenly spaced squat christmas tree shaped plants not the long tall skinny plants. Maybe it was CBD crop of low THC plants!!

Is CBD growing allowed in WI. ? Also not sure if all low THC type strains are in the hemp family. They may be.

Comment

More than likely its a field of CBD rich flower.

Comment

Working...
                              X