What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch treat

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey Guys this is Charles AKA Reeferman a bit north of you guy I was wandering you anyone knew where to find the Old School Dutch treat in seeds in your Hood I shared loads of it in the past and Harmony and Pink Kush East Island seeds the main source for 20 years dried up here any help would be epic

Peace
C
________Throwing down some Eye Candy from my recent work

Attachments

• 28954015_918366868324234_2884340659835491213_o-1.jpg
    28954015_918366868324234_2884340659835491213_o-1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 98

therevverend

Veteran
3 years ago all the clone shops had a really nice cut of Dutch Treat. Good stuff, I was a little surprised that quality of strain was that cheap and readily available. Times had changed. Unfortunately times changed again, the state shut down all the medical clone shops so it's not as readily available. If you had a 502 license getting a clone would be easy, with a medical card it wouldn't be too hard to track down.

As far as seeds of the 'old school' Treat, and not just a reversed cut, I wouldn't know. Things are so much tighter, before you could pop onto the local blog and I'm sure you'd find it. Now the local blogs have dried up, everything's faded back into the semi-underground. Good luck I hope you find it, it's a good strain.

therevverend

Veteran
I was looking at his Facebook page, noticed another picture of that field. Dated August 29th. It seems to be in Jamaica so maybe the short days might have something to do with it. I know Reef has had the early Canadian Bud on a Stick strains, always has. I've seen impressive results up here where getting done fast is critically important. Might be worth taking a peak at what he's got.

I'm not interested in the purely Auto, 50/50 ruderalis crosses to me they're not worth it because of their unreliability. I'm interested in the photo-sensitive Afghani types that start flowering by the last part of July, finish end of August, early September. Plant out a few of those and get only 1/4 lb a plant but in one big sparkly sticky flower.