The Dark Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Ages

Virginia will probably be one of the last states to legalize. So it is all who you know. Consistent high quality connections are hard to come by, but seeds aren't.

Get seeds & become a consistent high quality connection for your well trusted friends...
    https://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fo...s/profiles.htm

https://blog.nutri-tech.com.au/

Comment

Sneaking can be fun, enjoy it.
      "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
      "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
      "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
      "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
      "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Grow yourself. It's very rewarding and fun & you don't need to rely on anyone ever again.
        All your friends will be jealous when you present a big bag of some of the world's best and dankiest buds grown by you.

Comment

and go to jail...virginia is out of control...so if you grow....keep it to yourself...fuck your buddies...if they get hemmed up on anything you are 1st in the way to go....i been there...only you can look out for yourself and dont worry about anybody else...if you get a lil extra you could let it go for a reasonable price...but other than that keep it to yourself.....

Comment

virgina hAS DECRMILIZED cannabis this past week,they did have the toughest drug laws in country,this is done.peolpe did not to travel threw the state or move an take there businesses with them....they got smart,no more wastng our money over jailing people for small amounts of weed an suspending drivers license,and police record hard to hold or get jobs like this...we all just need to move forward,people need there medicane,lik anyone anyone else would.peace moon/

Comment

Originally posted by moonymonkey View Post
              virgina hAS DECRMILIZED cannabis this past week,they did have the toughest drug laws in country,this is done.peolpe did not to travel threw the state or move an take there businesses with them....they got smart,no more wastng our money over jailing people for small amounts of weed an suspending drivers license,and police record hard to hold or get jobs like this...we all just need to move forward,people need there medicane,lik anyone anyone else would.peace moon/
              " The Virginia General Assembly’s short session came to a close on February 25, after passing two pieces of reform legislation. The first, HB 2051, would end the automatic six-month driver’s license suspensions for Virginians convicted of a first-time marijuana possession offense. It is long past time this reform was enacted in Old Dominion.

Also approved was a bill allowing licensed pharmaceutical processors to produce low-THC cannabis oil for patients suffering from intractable epilepsy. This extremely narrow bill allows patients to avoid a conviction, but not an arrest, for possessing certain low- or no-THC medical cannabis oils. Both bills now await action from Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who is expected to sign them."

Comment

thnx forp osting that n d++ peace moon/maybe a good idea to turn springfield mall in virgina into water slides park with stores

Comment

I agree with SMALLTUBES- if you grow your own, best to keep it to yourself.
                  "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                  "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                  "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                  "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                  "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

yes what jellyfish said..also on railroad tracks near springfield mall,they planted weed along the railroad tracks,all the way to clifftop were talking miles and it ran up into big fields along tracks in 1974-75..the tracks were in front of my grandmothers house,family been back there 200 years,grandfather was hit by a train and killed,we new all the original people that owned the land that were gone before it was planted by a biker gang that stopped my uncle in the road with automatic weapons,we live here he passed.helicopters foud it 1975..i walked it they left nothing untared...little history up in that neck of the woods.my fathers buried along those tracks cremated,were he was born in a house.peace out mm/were are our dispenseries looks like there infringing on our rights that should cost them$$/

Comment

Can't wait for legal or decrim here in VA! Went to DC last weekend. For first time in my n my life I possessed cannabis legally. Then illegally smoked my wax pen outside of Georgetown hospital.
                      "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                      --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Used to be some killer skunk bud that came out of Virginia

Comment

VA legalized recreational weed, but it does not become effective until 2024. i live less than 2 miles away in east TN, can't wait...
                          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by freedomtime808 View Post
                            Virginia will probably be one of the last states to legalize. So it is all who you know. Consistent high quality connections are hard to come by, but seeds aren't.
                            The Dark Ages is an accurate description of the law as passed.
                            Am convinced VA is a contender for the least useful and most constrained cannabis laws in the country.
                            That which matters most

Comment

Yes it's fucked.
                              RIght now under an ounce is a $25 ticket.
                              Over an ounce is a felony.

So in 2024 under an ounce won't be a fine anymore. What about over an ounce?

there were two bills before the governor. One didn't allow vertical integration.
                              The other allowed it but the license fee is a million dollars.

All they are doing is trying to shut small guys out and turn it over to big canna.
                              IM gonna continue to do what I do. Fuck them.
                              "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                              --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Working...
                              X