Local VT genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local VT genetics

I'm interested in local VT genetics, I've been living in Vt most of my life. Interested in seeing whats floating around, i still have alot of genetics from Canada that use to come down this way. I still have alot of seed from oz's of M-39, Freezeland and Pluton.

Would like to see if anyone has any classic afghani or pakis that are acclimated to our climate. Thanks
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

your a joke

Comment

Originally posted by adk86 View Post
      your a joke
      lmao, ouch you hurt my feelings... anonymous man on the internet. Bump
      "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

I would suggest you two should chill but with the two weeks intervals between posts if this got any more chill I'm afraid someone might fall asleep on their keyboard.

Comment

Too many man hating lesbians?
          I eat legos

Comment

Not nearly enough. I don't know if it ever happened last night but damnit will the weather get its act together and warm up? So spoiled from last year and I'm not enjoying this typical VT May weather one bit.

Comment

Working...
            X