• Show
Clear All

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    I'd call my store for shits and giggles

Leave a comment:

• yardgrazer
    replied
    Probably depends on the dispensary culture, etc... I've only been to a handful (four, I guess?) in Mass and they weren't much to write home about. Basically just an in-and-out transaction without much beyond simple pleasantries. Maybe what I need is a dispensary with you working behind the counter. Thankfully I don't really need dispensaries, but TBF it would've been awesome at times back in the day when I didn't have a reliable connection or didn't have the ability/opportunity to grow for myself (I learned to grow specifically because I moved somewhere without any connections).

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    I think the thought of talking cannabis with random strangers and not having to whisper or be sneaky ....fuken awesome

Leave a comment:

• yardgrazer
    replied
    I don't think I'd want to work in the front of the store at a dispensary... though I suppose it depends on the dispensary. Here's to hoping they allow for some form of craft production.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Hold on my dog just farted

Leave a comment:

• buzzmobile
    replied
    It was for me, and it's your fault.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    That may be an issue

Leave a comment:

• buzzmobile
    replied
    I read they are piss testing for legos.

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Burlington approved retail canna sales.......sooooooo I wanna canna job....legal like... bucket list...now I can do what I love

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    Man do i miss going to that track and watching robbie crouch and the bobby dragon

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    started a topic burlington

burlington

Do you even burlington>? If so can we meet up? I need to meet new folks here!
    https://images.app.goo.gl/nqX96scnLSbCKXwF6
    Last edited by Sunshineinabag; 02-07-2020, 15:50.
Working...
X