Old cultivars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old cultivars

What does everyone still run for older cuts in Vermont?

Good luck the folks i know who have higher end cuts WILL NOT GO ONLINE. Lmao when i asked why, toxic communities online in the canna community, turns out they were right!
    I have p2......vermont skunk from craftsbury fiddlers contest, a lambsbread and kingsbread line im unsure of.....even tho im abenaki and we never suceeded our lands good luck being native finding land to grow on .....it is what it is i guess so i have issues with our summers getting the breads to enjoy full season. that and i was SUPER ignorant to heavy sat needs.
    when i graduated harwood union in 91' i got an afghani cultivar grown out by dudes in the national forest around granville way.........only got a few of those beans tho, hidden in my moms freezer in her basement....there was a duksfoot that did good for awhile.......dont know where that went.
    vermontmans purple sat is one to grab
    I eat legos

Comment

it’s fire
      Last edited by adk86; 02-09-2021, 01:49.

Comment

well then well met, the st francis family are my line!
        I wish we had access to the first nations cuts like walpole island have!
        I'm sure with enough of us pumping in conjunction we can get a decent "pool" for folks to grab from to enjoy, chit man i rememebr when SOMA was here in vermont.......those were great days with great cuts! He had a lavendar plant id do just about anything to have in my stables. If i can help ya i will.
        I eat legos

Comment

cut is nice for medicinal properties As well
          Last edited by adk86; 02-09-2021, 01:50.

Comment

There’s a soma nycd cut floating around here as well

Comment

maybe it can float down past the islands? speasking of which, wouldnt it be sweeet to have one of the islands on the lake to grow for a season or two?
              I eat legos

Comment

I can share ����I’m near central vt med card holder decade now

Comment

Can add me as friend

Comment

ive got you as a contact but unsure if we can message yet, regardless......its nice to see folks in vermont doin there thang!
                    I eat legos

Comment

So many good old cuts around here I’m about preservation

Comment

Im about having enough land to let do their thing......have fam in stowe with land.......security tho, id have to sleep in a bivowack next to em, i noticed you joined in 2018...you been real quiet dude
                        When i got outa high school i worked at a restaurant in montpeculiar with a awesome cat named jessie, he was the cook..........i wish i still knew him manhe would be great for this as well!
                        I eat legos

Comment

I’ve been on since 2018 been under a hps light since 2004 had to stay quiet before went legal

Comment

remember the Goshen or Ripton red ?

Comment

dude i used to go to granville with my buddy nate to buy it, yeah miss it
                              I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                              X