What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont Thread

oldchuck

Veteran
Cold wind but sunny today. Come on. It has been six months of cold weather. I want the snow to go away.

Sunshineinabag

Banana belt! Lmao yeah! FUK THIS WIND! where did this come from!? 15 years ago wind like this was not here, maybe once a year....back then maybe!

Sunshineinabag

So this weekend on the 20th, green stage gardener on pine street in Burlington is giving awAy free cuts, genetics, pre rolled 42 cent joints! Genetics swaps! Will I see u there!?

yardgrazer

42 cent joints? Not sure if that's some sort of slang term I'm not familiar with, or if people are just hoping the you know who won't notice or do anything?

Sadly it's too far away and I'm busy on Saturday anyway. Why did no one point out the coming together of 420 and Passover? Sorry Easter, too late.

Sunshineinabag

I didn't go.......I'll make my own if needed.....so I'm.walking up lower church street this morning with my dog who thinks squirrels pretty much mean mug her everywhere she goes.....feels the need to go psycho girl ......there's a full flowering cultivar 75 feet up on top of nectars club on main streets roof! I've come full circle,!

yardgrazer

Not sure if they're still in business but I saw a week or two back that there was a "roadside pop-up" operation going on selling CBD hemp plants. Gonna guess they're gone or have gotten slyer about it, unless I've gotten less observant.

E

ESTERCHASER

boy didn the big hemp boom backfire for some folks....then again...ive visited a couple CBD stores in burlington, was greeted by ignorance and greed. Not anyplace for that in this line of work

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boy didn the big hemp boom backfire for some folks....then again...ive visited a couple CBD stores in burlington, was greeted by ignorance and greed. Not anyplace for that in this line of work

Interesting they'll say anything for a sale. We've got several robust CBD hemp hybrids for home growers to make their own meds.

Sunshineinabag

https://youtu.be/DFi9kmulL_o

I do love my hometown, i hate whats been done by commercial developers and greedy out of state vampires with money, then i look across my lake and smile.........ive been blessed to enjoy this life! I hope yours is as full of joy when its needed! Real vermonters dont point fingers......they extend hands

yardgrazer

That video led me to remember I've never been to Burlington in the summer, winter and fall, but not summer. Everything about VT is more magical in the summer!

yardgrazer

I've been noticing an uptick in pretty open growing in my neck of the woods... used to be just one guy, and those were semi indoors though visible from a road, and then the second last year, but screened by tall bushes. This year I tangentially know a guy who has them tucked into a corner of his yard that's plainly visible if you know they're there (technically fenced in) but with enough other big plants around to trick the eye. Was out driving the other day and noticed another yard with readily visible plants in neat rows, no fence or nothing (someone who doesn't know what a cannabis plant looks like might not notice). The last one is on a pretty quiet road, but still, put up a fence or some kind of screen fucker you're freaking me out. Obviously there must be other people who just don't have their plants near a road. Overgrow Vermont before the dispensaries come in?

yardgrazer

Did a minor double take listening to VPR this evening when I heard them mention a PYO hemp farm. Did a search, was not imagining things, sounds like the operators use it as a way to do an educational course about harvesting, drying, and curing flower.

Shovelhandle

I'm on a road but surrounded by corn field. All's good until October and the corn is cut. If I don't relocate the plants or harvest, they're gone in a day or two, even fenced. So only autos outdoors. photo determined grow indoors. I grew a row of hemp a couple of years back. They looked great but no takers.

Petrochemical

You guys make me laugh reading these post how many folks do we have a Waterbury exam Northfield with hemp Farms that are half f****** photoperiods and half hemp come on bucking call it what it is stay away from Montpelier and their laws Do Your Own Thing don't trust anybody especially folks from out of state with lots of money that's not ended well for this state has it

Petrochemical

I would like to see eventually more Vermont grown weed available on the Local Markets. Not so much as "Warehouse Weed' like is currently always available - that can be grown anywhere... More like - Weed grown by "Dairy Farmers" that are struggling to stay afloat. Kind of like Maple Syrup - a "cash crop" that keeps the Farmers going...
Now that weed is legal - I would like to see Vermont more self sufficient. Not dependent on "out of state" or out of country weed. I would like to see more people "grow their own" and not buy from the "Dealers"...
Ive been blessed by a couple superhogs and mtn men with genetics held by a loving farmer from Morristown....ill be damned if ilet those go to a greedy bottlenecking pollenchucker who owns a tiny coffee shop on church street acting like a stomped penis lmaop

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650134443653.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650134443653.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 78
  • picture-6.jpg
    picture-6.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 79
  • picture-5.jpg
    picture-5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 77
  • 11088Chemsister8wk.JPG
    11088Chemsister8wk.JPG