What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Is RI Growing in Organic /Hydro or maybe outdoors ? We want to know

MediRI88

So RhodeIslanders how do you like to Grow your medication or how would you like your medication to be grown if you can choose how your local clinics grows its crops ////?

also what do you find the best ways to cope with are rapidly changing climite we have in the northeast ....Explain we want to hear info !!!! like do you use A/c units heaters / O2 gens /may be a c02 leak / do you purifie your water or have R/0 unit .Ects ?????

MediRI88

MEDIRI88---- I use Coco with Coco crutons My room has central Air unit /I keep around 75-82f for veg and I try for around 70-76f for flowering Also i have hepA fliter fan that shoots ions back into the room for AIR quility control ...and twoo wall mounted Fan to keep the air moving...I use 6 xT8 65k lighting in veg and I use two 600watt hps with small half dome refecto with 4 inch turbofan witha carbon fliter....

Latest posts

Latest posts