What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wassup Rhode Island!

DevilWeed

This forum needs some action! I'm bored tonight so I figured a gratuitous trich shot would fill the void just fine.

This is from a Green House Seeds Train Wreck at 44 days. I accidently broke a couple branches today moving things around. Whoops! Guess I should just chuck it since it's not ready...not! It wont taste like much right now but it'll still work just fine.

That is all. Good day. :tiphat:

picture.php

Big Tree

Your picture looks beautiful. How did you get such a close up of the trichome's? I'm using a Sony DSC- H20 cyber-shot but i still cant get that kind of detail. Nice job...

DevilWeed

The secret is....a USB microscope. ;) It's a Veho VMS-001 I grabbed on Amazon for $40 or so. Not super high quality but as you can see it works well.

Thanks for lookin!

RI doesn't have "Cali" genetics my arse. RI has had its roots in herb long before the 90's. Cali wishes they had some of our gens. If you can't buy clones, then do yourself a favor and help yourself......BUY some good seeds online and find a great keeper. Then you can trade clones. I hear patients/caregivers whining all the time about free this and free that. Ain't nothin free. LOL If you do get some free clones, I would question the quality of the genetics and would assume they come with spider mites at no extra charge. ;) Just my 2 cents

PS.......Medical quality.....

Attachments

• PIC_0023.JPG
    PIC_0023.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 81
So I guess everything should be free then.....soil, nutes, experience/knowledge, lights....hell I should call the electric company and tell them my power should be free.

I like your heart TC, but come on man, if you had the grail, you would pass it out all over....IMO that is foolish. There is a free enterprise side to this. You think time and genetics are free?

Lastly.....seeds are not free are they? Why should clones be free. Tell Rez you want his $200 seeds on the bubble and see what he says.

Not tryin to be a dick, just food for thought man. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts