What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone going this weekThe Sixth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics

bendoslendo

I went to reception tonight, didnt get to talk to as many people as I would have liked because I'm a bit of a nervous nelly. Any ICmaggers going wanna meet up?

I'm going to all the presentations, getting my schoolin on!

bendoslendo

It was excellent! There were lots of great speakers. I took lots of notes! It was nice to be exposed to scientific research, it's been well over a year since I've read anything academic and I've been feeling my brain get all soggy n' junk.

I also had the opportunity to talk to some great people. I sat next to the film maker Jed Riffe during the conference. He made "Waiting to Inhale" which was aired after the conference on Sat. Excellent movie. http://www.waitingtoinhale.org/ He was a very smart, cool guy as well. Easy to talk to. I also ate lunch with some growers from different states. Fruitful conversations indeed!

So I got a full dose of studies and statistics as well the chance to talk to some of the most informed and interesting people I've met yet, good weekend!