What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon Clones

CO_Ken

So who has the best selection of clones in Oregon?

I have used

Archive-Portland - Outstanding

Tokyo Starfish in Bend - Very good pheno of Jack Herer.

pokearound

Subscribed.
I'm interested in finding both a CBD clone and a full Sativa clone.

Friends have bought clones from Archive, I've purchased seeds from Archive.

I've also purchased clones from, the now shuttered, Natural Wonders. It was the CBD strain Charlotte's Web. Before purchasing the clone, I separately asked two employees
that if I paid to have the clone tested and the results were failing; bugs, PM, etc., would they refund the purchase? They both answered yes. So, I sequestered the start at a friend's place until testing and it tested clean. Good experience.

In Eugene Ive used two clone providers

In Eugene Ive used two clone providers

Herban Tribe: Available from Amazon Organics dispensary. Good selections from popular breeders. Excellent OG cuts and the Forum Cut is legit. They'll have trendy stuff alongside stuff old heads will dig. Their Hawaiian Express is a good sativa-dom cut and the Lemon Jack is EXCELLENT for big thick buds and nice yields.

Babylon Gardens: Available at several dispensaries in Eugene. Deep Roots in Springfield, Jamaica Joel's in Eugene are two places Ive purchased them. They have a better selection of a broader range of cuts, but the selections are poor and Ive got cuts from them with mites two out of three times, from both Deep Roots and J. Joel's, so bring your 60x loupe and isolate that bitch if you buy from them. Their Afghanica herms super easily and is a terrible selection. The Bangi Haze is good smoke and a good selection, but did throw a few nanners and made a few seeds. They've got a few more cuts Ill try, but im fully expecting them to have mites at minimum. The problem with dispensary clones imho is that they spend weeks sometimes sitting out in shops under T5 as hundreds of customers come and go and track god knows what in. Amazon Organics at least has a sealed isolated clone room that trained employees only can enter, so of the two Id go with them.

I've updated my album with photos of the Herban Tribe (Amazon Organics, Eugene) OG Kush cut. Over the next few weeks, I'll be uploading veg and flower photos (and the breeder/cut info I was able to gather and verify) of several clones from Eugene carriers including (but not limited to): (from H. Tribe): Pineapple Express, Lemon Jack, Blue Dream, Chernobyl, OG Kush, Forum Cut (from Babylon Gardens, Eugene): Bangi Haze (from Ace), Afghanica (Flying Dutchmen), Texada Timewarp. There are others, but been a long day lol.

Grateful_Breath

Hey, Princegoon, interested in some of those cuts (Chernobyl is one of 'em, would also like to find an older Jilly Bean). I have a small stable of elite cuts, if you're interested in possible swaps. Also been looking for awhile for Oregon Afghani cut. . .

Hey, Princegoon, interested in some of those cuts (Chernobyl is one of 'em, would also like to find an older Jilly Bean). I have a small stable of elite cuts, if you're interested in possible swaps. Also been looking for awhile for Oregon Afghani cut. . .

Just saw this @GratefulBreath Please PM me asap.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Annnnd that main stop is?

Does anyone have info of the quality of cuts from five zero trees? They seem to have quite a lot in selection.

I have no experience with five zero trees.

But, I have bought clones from a few places.

Just about every place had some sort of problem.

The more clones, the more problems. I've got spider mites, root aphids, shore flies, fungus gnats, and PM from ONE clone seller before. Don't worry about a refund, that's pointless, getting your $18 back won't mean anything if your grow is destroyed and time wasted.

Quarantine everything. Inspect with a microscope and ensure they're clean before they enter your grow space.

The most important thing after that is know who the clone came from. A TON of clone sellers buy small seed packs from Attitude or somewhere with freebies and those single seeds become clone offering regardless of their quality.

Many clone suppliers are newbs who fell in love with the idea of having a legit cannabiz and have no idea about quality or selection. Pacific Green Growers sold a HORRIFIC 24k clone that could not have possibly been anything but a single freebie seed. It was just above feral ditchweed in quality. No way it was even a 10 pack keeper.

A few clone sellers had russet mites, a death sentence for the inexperienced bug killer.

I've seen clone sellers list 150 strains and put an asterix next to about 10 of those clone names. The asterix meant "verified", meaning they were literally selling 140 different cuts that they had no clue whether they were authentic or not.

In closing, stay vigilant. Go with what you know, don't branch out unless you know someone who can back up quality of a specific strain from a specific clonery. Hopefully with pictures or even better if they have samples.

Archive is a GREAT place to start. The quantity of strains available isn't the best, but they have well loved strains, no duds, and I'm positive any bugs you find will probably come later down the chain of custody.

Mr Jay

Veteran
So do you have any detailed info? Names of places to avoid, specific dispensaries and cuts you got mites from?

Last edited:

Lifebreather

Veteran
So do you have any detailed info? Names of places to avoid, specific dispensaries and cuts you got mites from?

As stated in the post, Archive and places that sell Archive clones.

If you're going into a dispensary with a large selection, look for the presence of fungus gnats and shore flies. That will tell you if they keep up on IPM. If one has them, they likely all will.

If you're not good at keeping bugs out or tackling problems that arise from importing pests and maladies, you're going to have a bad time eventually.

You will need to be vigilant.

Anything is possible once the cuts pass through multiple hands.

Crazy Chester

I'm going to bump this one up to see - anyone have experience with incrediclones dot com?

It appears to be a dispensary out of Saint Helens, OR - a suburb of Portland.