What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

TrickEE

Actually I think it was TH Seeds cut... whichever company had the cup winner back then... paid 250 just for the cutting...

Actually I think it was TH Seeds cut... whichever company had the cup winner back then... paid 250 just for the cutting...

Damn son $250! Sorry she was lost. At least you got some beans from her. Have you grown out any of the beans? If so what was the terpene profile like?

TrickEE

This was 2001 and I was an unknown from out of state. Lucky to even get the damn thing. I only paid so much because i took the cutting off my choice from the plant myself.

TrickEE

I have grown beans a few times... I find the pheno I had in about 1 and 5 females. So basically 10-12 would get me the pheno I was looking for. Some turn out skunky, others go sweet.

WillardBubbles

Me I am from Shawnee but had forgotten about I C,been a NORML member since I was 8 years old .I knew this would happen eventually.It does prove a "New Era" is coming the Draconian days and Old Ways will soon be a memory.Everyone in Oklahoma needs to keep on voting because the Religious Right Wing doesen't dig anyone of us growing our own medicines or voting.I am very very thankful for everyone who got out and voted this time.It was actually the very 1st time I exercised My Rights as an American and nothing has been as important to Me EVER.I want the right to grow as much as I damn well pleased but I'm in no way bitching.I have quized every Cannabis slinger I have visited if they were Norml members and I am very ashamed most were not but yet were making a nice chunk of change I made one and only one purchase with the caveat I'll be back when You pay Your Norml dues without all the fine folks at Norml this might not have come to fruition.I am elated to say there are some that believe in Norml the same way as Me and knew of the fine flowers I had been growing since I was a little boy out on His bicycle every summer teaching the Fine Art of Cannabis Cultivation and committing Random Acts of Kindness show the poor but quiet and smart girls and boys how to get Christmas money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Makes Me giddy to think of the possibilities still teaching still Tragically Hip I am gonna grow some Mexican seeds that were some of the best lightly compressed Mexican I had seen for five years I have a White Widow male in flower just waiting to collect the pollen for crossing the Mexican with I love Sativas and intend on growing some monsters hoping the Old Mother Sativa seeds hurry up and get here .Have A Good Day/Night.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Any clubs selling clones/seeds in OK?? You guys have came a long way. Never thought I would see medical or anything in a bible belt state. Cheers

OP

jstoney

Right on. I live really close to OU campus. What kind of set up you got going on?

nothing too extravagant atm, got a couple plants in a small tent. But me and a buddy from edmond have collected a fair amount of dank seeds from various breeders that were going to pop soon

nothing too extravagant atm, got a couple plants in a small tent. But me and a buddy from edmond have collected a fair amount of dank seeds from various breeders that were going to pop soon

What Cultivars do you have and from what breeder/seedbank?

Which dispo has the best bud and the best deals??[/QUOTE

Chronic Solutions has pretty good selections. Off Lindsey and Magee here in Nompton. They give you price breaks depending what you get. They also take in account the weight of the lumber so you are getting total weight of smokable flower you purchase. I usually just get a gram of something I am interested in to see if it is something I want to buy seeds for. I picked up some Blue Dream, AK47 and Sour Diesel a few weeks ago. Each were excellent. Gotta take them rips from a bong to get the real effect IMO. Here is a study I have going right now. 5 different strains.! I am assuming you have your MMJ card?

Peace

Last edited:

jstoney

Which dispo has the best bud and the best deals??[/QUOTE

Chronic Solutions has pretty good selections. Off Lindsey and Magee here in Nompton. They give you price breaks depending what you get. They also take in account the weight of the lumber so you are getting total weight of smokable flower you purchase. I usually just get a gram of something I am interested in to see if it is something I want to buy seeds for. I picked up some Blue Dream, AK47 and Sour Diesel a few weeks ago. Each were excellent. Gotta take them rips from a bong to get the real effect IMO. Here is a study I have going right now. 5 different strains.! I am assuming you have your MMJ card?

Peace

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79013&pictureid=1923901&=1]View Image[/url]
I have some beans from Barney's Farm, Greenhouse Seeds, Dinafem, A buddy from Louisiana, and a buddy from Cape Town sent me some South African landraces. I have been to Chronic Solutions, they have good stuff. I usually find myself venturing into Moore/S. Okc for the better deals tho. And Fire Leaf on Highway 9 has a 15% off happy hour everyday which is nice. Good lookin plants man, I like that you're calling it a study. :tiphat:

Where do you usually source your seeds from?

Anyone plan on going to GreenGrow Expo?

I am thinking about it but I have a feeling it's just a way to take peoples money. I looked at the speakers line up and looked into their bios. Wasn't very impressed. I guess the only advantage would be networking or trying to meet others looking to invest or look for an investment opportunity. I want to get into the industry somehow some way but everyone I have contacted is looking for experience. So you either know someone or have experience to get in on an opportunity. I'd put my flower up against any master grower any day! However, I have no experience growing hundreds of plants but sure would like an opportunity to get in on an operation that size. Hell, I would even work for free just to get in on it...

Last edited:

GreenCountryGro

Hey all! Coming from the Tulsa/Sand Springs area! So very excited to finally not have to hide in the shadows with everyone! I am a patient growing personally. I am currently running a 630w CMH in a Gavita styled reflector, with 4 lovely ladies weaved in to a 4'x4' screen. 1 Oaxacan Higland, 2 Sour Joker, and 1 Citrus Sap.