Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

With Oklahoma now med legal, let's get to know each other and help to keep one another informed on the current scene.

its a miracle

Howdy Okie Smokie,
    It appears we are the only ones to have found this great site in Oklahoma so far.
    It may take a while considering that before this passed you could get 20 years for a seed and stem here in our great state.
    Vapeitall

Comment

Crazy right? Who would have thought it was possible.

Im glad we have started to climb out from under the rock. Heck we can even buy real beer these days! Woo hoo!

Comment

We made the list on IC!
        Long time lurker and closet cultivator, now watching the “experts” take over the Okie medical cannabis scene.

Comment

Welcome tech138

Comment

And big Okie welcome right back at you. Fixin’ to get that red dirt dank.
            OKC seed lover hoping to trade some genes soon

Comment

Hi all,

I'm going to be on a bit more often than I have in the past few years. Looking forward to seeing you.

I recently passed the Colorado bar and am working as the compliance officer for a small grow in OK. I'm planning on taking the Oklahoma bar in February and possibly taking on new cannabis business clients in OK as early as April. We'll have to see.

I'm also helping put on a continuing legal education event between the Colorado, Oregon, and Michigan bars and the NCIA next spring and am a fair contact for the Colorado Bar Association Cannabis Law Committee. If any of you are or know of attorneys who are interested in cannabis-related legal work or continuing ed feel free to reach out. I'm happy to forward messages on to our bar association and I'm looking for cannabis CLE opportunities, webinars, or other legal networking or educational events in OK.

Best,
              Andrew
              "If you ever come across another Cannabis consultant who talks more about genetics and yield rather than cleaning protocols you're in trouble." - Fresh Start

"Twisting glistening
              Through steel blades the branches slip
              Snip turns into stick" - JackCough

My summer 2017 greenhouse

Comment

Subbed in. Bout to make the move to OK for a grow job. Been in Colorado for 17 years growin and livin like a refugee waiting on the laws to change back home. Originally from NW Arkansas. Right on the Oklahoma border. Bout to be busy busy busy.

Comment

Hello, we are King Bloom, a small grower in Oklahoma. Excited to see what the future holds here.

Comment

I currently have a cfl grow going

Comment

Get those med cards guys. No reason to risk anything more than necessary!

Comment

LST

Kind of semi scrog (started a little late to scrog) and low stress training
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another ok med grower checking in. I've enjoyed this resource since overgrow days. Its nice to get a membership vs. Lurking stealth style. It has been a long fight for freedom with many sacrifices made in this state!

Looking forward to cooperatives and clone trading in the light of day

Comment

Originally posted by RckyMtRdnk View Post
                            Subbed in. Bout to make the move to OK for a grow job. Been in Colorado for 17 years growin and livin like a refugee waiting on the laws to change back home. Originally from NW Arkansas. Right on the Oklahoma border. Bout to be busy busy busy.
                            I am an Oklahoma Native looking to get into the Cannabis industry. Cannabis has long been a passion of mine. I would consider myself a hobbyist grower but with each grow I manage to get it dialed in just a little bit more. I would like an opportunity to break into the industry as an apprentice grower. If there are any opportunities please let me know. I have experience, time and most of all passion! Here are some photos of my current study. Day 40 Flower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Revolver.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	12954715

Name:	IMG_20181108_191357112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	12954716

Name:	IMG_20181108_191823883 (1).jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	12954717

Name:	IMG_20181108_192318469.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	12954718

Name:	Revolver...jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	12955082

Name:	NQ.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	12955083

Name:	NQ1.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	12955084

Thanx!

Comment

Been here for awhile

I been coming to this site for about 8-9 years now as an undercover medical patient, since the laws of cannabis are archaic and severely out of date, especially here in Oklahoma. Now I can finally rejoice in the fact that I have a medical card and everything in my grow is legal. I am just glad that they let patients grow their own medicine. It is very obvious that the bill that was proposed was made by the people, for the people. Where about are you moving to Rocky Mtn? I am currently just across the border from Fort Smith on the Oklahoma side. I am assuming NW AR as in Fayetchill? Finally us cannabis patients don't have to be lurkers anymore and can discuss LEGALLY our medicine in an open, public forum. Good vibes and healthy plants to everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                              X