What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Dakota MMj

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Gmack, Not all growers go down that road. It is just as bad throughout Colorado and California. Chimera is one of the most respected growers in the world. I have enjoyed his genetics many times. Highland Oaxacan x Blueberry is world class. That said not every grower in Canada is Chimera. There are a lot of people pushing poorly grown nuked crap. If your not one of them Thank you... Peace

Gmack

Gmack, Not all growers go down that road. It is just as bad throughout Colorado and California. Chimera is one of the most respected growers in the world. I have enjoyed his genetics many times. Highland Oaxacan x Blueberry is world class. That said not every grower in Canada is Chimera. There are a lot of people pushing poorly grown nuked crap. If your not one of them Thank you... Peace

Exactly the crap they can't sell up here was being shipped south to states that were getting mostly Mexican brick. Most of the junk is/was being grown by Asian gangs who use people brought in on tourist visas. If you ever come up to Manitoba send me a message eh!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I wish you well my friend. I used to go through a lot. Hauling heavy equipment from Edmonton back to Minot. Service it then haul it to McAllen Texas to be sold at a dealer down there. Made the trip every two weeks. I was able to see Rick Emit playing at West Edmonton Mall in the joint. What a blast! I have not been back since 911. I'm trying to get my new greenhouse set up while I have a few days off from work. My work truck is in shop so timing is working out pretty good. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ND Governor Bergum has spoken out in support of legalized Marijuana. As long as it's a cash crop there will be cartel operations and violence involved in this industry. He is a billionaire business man much like Trump. Yet he gets it. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Ok here is the major drawback of our new MMJ. IMO With the $100,000 license application fee. Before the first plant is even sown. The growers are forced to recover their money. This price for a license is much to high to have a broad base of genetics. Now only the fastest turn around on flowering cycles will be implemented. Auto flowering this and that with only 100% Indica genetics will be grown. This also forces the grows to be inside and not in a greenhouse. Now your medicine gets no natural sunlight. It becomes mass production for quantity and quality is the sales pitch you will be told. Not everything to be learned about medical marijuana is in the Indica family. The Sativa side has a very broad terpine profile that is getting pushed to the side. Only when we allow more growers at a price consistent with the national average will North Dakotans really benefit from MMJ. It may come in time, but what a shame our legislators crippled this measure without any knowledge of what they were doing. May you all be blessed in everything you do. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Today in Fargo the first dispensary was scheduled to open at 1000 am. It looks like a nice place on the news. To bad no doctors are prescribing MMJ.
But hey it's owners are from New York. The State will only see revenue from taxes one time at initial sale. Nothing like starting out with corruption and a under the table deal with lobbyists.
ND. patients will still be waiting to grow their own cannabis. North Dakota, thank you for fucking over everybody in the State again!!!
Yet one more season I hope to grow and not get busted for helping people free of charge.

Peace. MedDakotabis

HIGHINSP

I’m headed to ND from CA end of June early July...flying into Bismarck for a day...then up to Leeds for two days...then Manoraha(spelling)for a day...finally down to Custor resort for 5 days. What’s the scene up there? Laws seem hella strict compared to Cali. Any advice about any of these towns would be appreciated. Me and a friend planned this trip with very little (no) knowledge of the area. My son is obsessed with Canada so I saw the international peace garden on bbc travel and this trip was born...any and all advice is appreciated...good places to eat...recreation...where to get good weed...you know the basics.1 love...high

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I hope your trip went well. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I don't spend much time at Medora. The peace gardens are beautiful. Bring your own pot here.
Peace farmerlion