What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please do not operate cannabis business in Missoula

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I just gotta say... I own three business, and I can smell success all over this guy!

Oh wait, that’s not success I’m smelling.....

EvergreenState

Who in the fuck wants to go to Missoula Montana? Don't worry pal, it's all yours.
You're a real nowhere man
Living in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans
For nobody

cryptop

You will go broke very quickly if you buy "every new piece of equipment" and only have under $5million of capital.

Random question for Montanans, is Apogee Gardens high quality? They seem to have a stranglehold on the industry from when I looked at it.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Best part about this thread is the fact that we can visit this guy & shake his hand. Tehehehe, I’ll drive to Missoula just to fuck with this guy <3

But seriously tho OP, will you please go to the dance with me?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Hilarious! Create an account here to threaten any future competition.

There are no ethics in the cannabiz that is monopolizing a gift from nature.

I am sure he will be successful with his strong arm mafioso tactics, for awhile, until the next one comes along and swats this one down, becoming a never-ending cycle like ouroboros eating it's own tail.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I told my wife about this thread. She says are you sure he is not just joking. I had to break it to her that people with their head all the way in their own ass are actually quite common. And seemingly trying to take over.

Just a friendly reminder to start selecting your males for breeding good ole rope dope and ditch weed near your nearest asshats garden.

PDX Dopesmoker

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

mayorofthdesert

your attitude is what's wrong with the new legal pot situation. if I lived in montana and read your drivel here i'd not only not shop at your place, i'd tell everyone i know to avoid your store as well. you aren't helping your cause by being a royal douche here. bottom line you're a fucking idiot & i hope you fail miserably. i suspect you will.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's like the first Trailer Park Boys episode when Cyrus tried to take over the trailer park.

antheis

Veteran
this is practice writing for the onion.
how you gonna make a troll account just to rile up some stoners?
you're not. even if this is serious (which i :joint: highly :joint: doubt) it will only be received as satire.
i will give you an A+ for the laughs i got - roughly 4.7 million of them for those keeping score at home.

Samson4

Veteran
Oh please be real so the members here can down rate your locations on the basis of poor management. I'd love to leave a nice 1 star review as soon as I see 3 new locations in the area.

Also, in this fiction. How does the antagonist amass 4.6 million after scraping by as a closet grower?

Gry

Veteran
Am left wanting to split the difference between twisted humor and a classic ratfuck.
Some kind of writing course would make sense though.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are aware that monopolies are illegl... right?

Unless your the police or governing entity.

Latest posts

Latest posts